JDndMSW

Re: Sexy LSAT instructors...

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 am

--ImageRemoved--

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 am

:D :D :D

FYI OP, that company reads and posts here all the time. It's just a matter of time until the instructor knows he has a 'hot for teacher' admirer in class! :P :P
I hope it doesn't create any awkward moments when you try to ask questions or about tutoring!! :P :P

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:42 am

Jeffort wrote::D :D :D

FYI OP, that company reads and posts here all the time. It's just a matter of time until the instructor knows he has a 'hot for teacher' admirer in class! :P :P
I hope it doesn't create any awkward moments when you try to ask questions or about tutoring!! :P :P

I have definitely thought about this but with the large class size I do not think it can be pinned on me. His BP profile talks about how sexy he is anyways so I am just agreeing with his profile and he/they obviously know he is hott!

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 am

JDndMSW wrote:
Jeffort wrote::D :D :D

I have definitely thought about this but with the large class size I do not think it can be pinned on me. His BP profile talks about how sexy he is anyways so I am just agreeing with his profile and he/they obviously know he is hott!

ok, but your blushing, smiling and eye contact might give you away!!! :wink: :oops: :oops: lots o lulz, I can't stop laughing!!

PS: focus on the logic, you have a test to take to score!! ha ha

Sloth Hero

Postby Sloth Hero » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

And impress your sexy instructor with your LSAT improvements. :)

Extra incentive.

EarlCat

Postby EarlCat » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

I'm dead sexy.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:29 pm

JDndMSW wrote:--ImageRemoved--

From your avatar, this is not what I was expecting.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 pm

This thread made me smile.

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Brian Wilson = my ultimate fantasy. I don't Fear the Beard.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

JDndMSW wrote:Make focusing difficult.

JDndMSW wrote:--ImageRemoved--

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:55 pm

I guess more than anything I'll feel bad if he is creeped out... Lol if you read this I'm not creepy, you just distract me at times.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 pm

JDndMSW wrote:I guess more than anything I'll feel bad if he is creeped out... Lol if you read this I'm not creepy, you just distract me at times.

I'll be sure to let Brad know he has an admirer. And he's used to it, so he'll mostly be flattered.

(Just kidding. Well, about letting him know; he is used to it).

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 pm

bp shinners wrote:
JDndMSW wrote:I guess more than anything I'll feel bad if he is creeped out... Lol if you read this I'm not creepy, you just distract me at times.

I'll be sure to let Brad know he has an admirer. And he's used to it, so he'll mostly be flattered.

(Just kidding. Well, about letting him know; he is used to it).

That's why I wasn't shy about posting it... I mean in his bio it talks about his ability to be on romance novel covers. You can tell him if you like, it almost makes it hotter being anonymous (although if anyone tried I am not sure how hard it would be to figure out who I was...)

blehGPAgoodLSAT

Postby blehGPAgoodLSAT » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 pm

I've fallen victim to the sexy LSAT instructor as well... according to my instructor (who I began hooking up with towards the end of the course/after the course was over), it's not uncommon.

sam25

Postby sam25 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm

JDndMSW wrote:I have definitely thought about this but with the large class size I do not think it can be pinned on me. His BP profile talks about how sexy he is anyways so I am just agreeing with his profile and he/they obviously know he is hott!

Sounds to me like you want him to know it's you. With his experience he can spot the possibilities in the first 10 minutes of class. If he's already got a rep 8) he's probably already got more than he can deal with - why do you want to add yourself to the list? Switch to a different instructor. It's kind of a lose/lose if you stay put. You're either distracted in class, or things could take a turn to cause you to completely lose focus on the test.

He'll still be around after the LSAT. Go do something about it then if the crush hasn't worn off. Man up. Get your focus back on your LSAT score. :!:

blehGPAgoodLSAT wrote:I've fallen victim to the sexy LSAT instructor as well... according to my instructor (who I began hooking up with towards the end of the course/after the course was over), it's not uncommon.

Isn't there some kind of no frat rule for these guys? Talk about a silver platter. :wink:

JDndMSW

Postby JDndMSW » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:15 pm

sam25 wrote:
JDndMSW wrote:I have definitely thought about this but with the large class size I do not think it can be pinned on me. His BP profile talks about how sexy he is anyways so I am just agreeing with his profile and he/they obviously know he is hott!

Sounds to me like you want him to know it's you. With his experience he can spot the possibilities in the first 10 minutes of class. If he's already got a rep 8) he's probably already got more than he can deal with - why do you want to add yourself to the list? Switch to a different instructor. It's kind of a lose/lose if you stay put. You're either distracted in class, or things could take a turn to cause you to completely lose focus on the test.

He'll still be around after the LSAT. Go do something about it then if the crush hasn't worn off. Man up. Get your focus back on your LSAT score. :!:

blehGPAgoodLSAT wrote:I've fallen victim to the sexy LSAT instructor as well... according to my instructor (who I began hooking up with towards the end of the course/after the course was over), it's not uncommon.

Isn't there some kind of no frat rule for these guys? Talk about a silver platter. :wink:

No I actually have a boyfriend... he is not THAT distracting...

pkrtbx

Postby pkrtbx » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 am

Mine was sexy too. And headed to HLS... ugh :shock:

Eichörnchen

Postby Eichörnchen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm

pkrtbx wrote:Mine was sexy too. And headed to HLS... ugh :shock:

Wife her.

Sentry

Postby Sentry » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Eichörnchen wrote:
pkrtbx wrote:Mine was sexy too. And headed to HLS... ugh :shock:

Wife her.

ITE only YLS and SLS grads are wife material.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”