Test Sherpa

ajscalingi

Test Sherpa

Postby ajscalingi » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:51 am

I have zero agenda at all! Just wanted to pass along some information that may be useful to others that are currently studying for the October LSAT:

I purchased all three PowerScore Bibles and recently signed up for the full length PowerScore prep course. I have been studying religiously (4-5 hours/day), using the PowerScore Bibles, and have not been completely satisfied with my progress so far. With that said, out of frustration, I scoured the web earlier today and stumbled on the testsherpa.com website. Hadn't heard of it before today, but noticed that it was only 30 dollars to access all of the websites resources. I have been using the resources for the last 3 or 4 hours and I'm thoroughly impressed. It is not significantly different from the PowerScore material in anyway, but it seems a bit more straightforward, which has really been helpful for me.

I'm not knocking the PowerScore in any way at all, and I'm sure that all of the PowerScore material will be a great help at some point, but I just wanted to pass along how great testsherpa has been for me and I recommend users to check it out.

Best of luck moving forward everyone!
Last edited by ajscalingi on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

glewz

Re: Test Sherpa

Postby glewz » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:08 am

sherpatest.com doesn't exist...IBTL

edit: thanks op for the corrected link
Last edited by glewz on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ajscalingi

Postby ajscalingi » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:20 am

Touche... testsherpa.com

Sloth Hero

Postby Sloth Hero » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:45 pm

IDK if i can trust sherpas. Let alone TEST sherpas.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”