Questions by type - formal logic Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
chrisnyoder

New

Questions by type - formal logic

Post by chrisnyoder » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 am

Does anybody know where I can find a list that references LR questions that are formal logic? I went to the lsat blog and saw that its spreadsheet noted which questions had formal logic. But I only found a handful there, and I feel that there are a lot more formal logical questions than the ones listed.

I felt that formal logic slowed me down significantly on the June test. It was an undisclosed test (international), so I'm not sure of the questions I got wrong. But I can certainly remember spending way more time on a couple of formal logic questions than I should of. I figure if I can put a bunch together I can just drill them and build up speed.

Thanks!

ms08g

New

Re: Questions by type - formal logic

Post by ms08g » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

chrisnyoder wrote:Does anybody know where I can find a list that references LR questions that are formal logic? I went to the lsat blog and saw that its spreadsheet noted which questions had formal logic. But I only found a handful there, and I feel that there are a lot more formal logical questions than the ones listed.

I felt that formal logic slowed me down significantly on the June test. It was an undisclosed test (international), so I'm not sure of the questions I got wrong. But I can certainly remember spending way more time on a couple of formal logic questions than I should of. I figure if I can put a bunch together I can just drill them and build up speed.

Thanks!
Cambridge LSAT. LR Questions by Type. There is a formal logic packet in there that will run you around $7.

chrisnyoder

New

Re: Questions by type - formal logic

Post by chrisnyoder » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 am

Thanks!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”