Cold take 160; need help in crafting a solid study plan

timshellaw

Cold take 160; need help in crafting a solid study plan

Postby timshellaw » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:56 pm

I've been a lurker for a while, but recently signed up after having take my first PT. I scored a 160 at one of the free tests prep companies offer and I'm planning on taking the June '12 LSAT. I would really appreciate advice from seasoned veterans on what a good study plan looks like.

I was bequeathed pretty much every study aid known to man by graduating seniors from our Phi Alpha Delta chapter. I have all the PowerScore bibles, most (I think I'm missing two) of the LSAC's "real tests" books, KAPLAN/PR books from their prep classes, and five or six study-on-your-own aids. I'm not planning on utilizing all of these (obviously) to learn how to take the test, but I know it's great to have tons of practice tests when it comes to preparing for it.

I'm also signing up to take the Blueprint online class. This gives me access for two administrations of the LSAT, so I'm trying to figure out how best to time this out.

I'm looking for advice from different people who have survived the LSAT (study process and actual test). Anything from the actual preparation to mental/physical/spiritual things that may have helped you.

Thanks in advance!

tourdeforcex

Re: Cold take 160; need help in crafting a solid study plan

Postby tourdeforcex » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

as a general comment, 3-6 months is recommended. don't start now.

as for guides, please check out the first 2 stickies in the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum here

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”