Testmasters Prep Course Review Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
alangsto

New

Testmasters Prep Course Review

Post by alangsto » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm

I will be retaking the LSAT in Oct. I made a 151 this past June after completely self studying, I used a Kaplan book and several PTs. I'm wanting to improve my score to around the mid to low 160s. Ideally I'm trying to land in a solid T2 school. I'm hopefully looking for some people who have taken a testmasters prep course that could give me an idea if it will help me achieve my goal. Thanks ahead of time.

tourdeforcex

Bronze

Re: Testmasters Prep Course Review

Post by tourdeforcex » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am

i've taken TM

you can definitely improve to mid to low 160s--whether it's through TM or not. TM and any other prep course is not a magic solution, merely a proposed system that you can use to take the LSAT. TM is intensive and if you stay on top of the homework and classwork, you get a LOT of practice. so if you think you can buy that system, go for it. if you can buy up all available PTs and actually work through all of them, this might do the same.

jesspaletsky

New

Post by jesspaletsky » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 am

I took it, I went from a 158 to a 165, I felt it was a great course but I on,y took the virtual and if u can take it live I bet it would be far more valuable. I am debating within myself if powerscores would have been better.

alangsto

New

Post by alangsto » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I would love to take a full powerscore but they do not offer one in my area. So its testmasters full course or powerscores virtual one. I tend to learn better in a traditional classroom setting so I'm leaning towards testmasters. Although powerscore does offer a weekend class in my area, so I may try it as well as the testmasters.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”