For those of you who are struggling...

bport hopeful

Re: For those of you who are struggling...

Postby bport hopeful » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:48 am

SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
loomstate wrote:out of all the places to be a "critical" asshole...a thread designed to encourage those struggling?

Yeah. Can't we just let people share their encouraging stories instead of shutting them down?

I mean, I think that this thread was received as well as could be expected here. Only one person said something that was discouraging.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

bport hopeful wrote:
SchopenhauerFTW wrote:
loomstate wrote:out of all the places to be a "critical" asshole...a thread designed to encourage those struggling?

Yeah. Can't we just let people share their encouraging stories instead of shutting them down?

I mean, I think that this thread was received as well as could be expected here. Only one person said something that was discouraging.

I meant generally... meh. Alrighty then. More Daniel Tosh?

Paraflam

Postby Paraflam » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Daniel Tosh wrote:The real story, which nobody talks about, until now, is how he was decapitated. It was a suspension roller coaster, young lady, 25 years old, her leg is what decapitated him. Shattered her leg in over 8 places, she had to have 3 surgeries and wear a cast for over a year. I don't know if you've ever worn a cast or not, but everybody and their mother will come up to you and be like, "How'd you break your leg?" She gets to be like "I FUCKING PUNTED A GUY'S HEAD 90 YARDS! TOP THAT JANAKOWSKI!" Ugh, finally a Raider reference that doesn't involve sucking.

Yeshia90

Postby Yeshia90 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Paraflam wrote:
Daniel Tosh wrote:The real story, which nobody talks about, until now, is how he was decapitated. It was a suspension roller coaster, young lady, 25 years old, her leg is what decapitated him. Shattered her leg in over 8 places, she had to have 3 surgeries and wear a cast for over a year. I don't know if you've ever worn a cast or not, but everybody and their mother will come up to you and be like, "How'd you break your leg?" She gets to be like "I FUCKING PUNTED A GUY'S HEAD 90 YARDS! TOP THAT JANAKOWSKI!" Ugh, finally a Raider reference that doesn't involve sucking.

I love Daniel Tosh, which makes me feel dirty, because he's a frigging Dolphins fan.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”