How to study the Logic Games Bible?

Helicio

How to study the Logic Games Bible?

Postby Helicio » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I've already studied Logical Reasoning once and so far the way I'm doing it is going back through again; how should I study for Logic Games though? It seems like there are a lot more concepts/terms that I really need to get down the the LG Bible, and from where I am (page 50 only) it seems like studying for the LG will require me to really be alert/memorize/balance all of these concepts.

How did you guys study with the LG Bible? Did you buy those flashcards that they have for sale? I was thinking those might help a bit.

BigBlueLaw

Re: How to study the Logic Games Bible?

Postby BigBlueLaw » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Chapter, drill. Chapter, drill. Chapter, drill. And so on.
I followed this plan roughly: http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/ls ... games.html
Anything I kept having trouble with I just drilled more.

Anciano

Re: How to study the Logic Games Bible?

Postby Anciano » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 pm

I used the PowerScore book and found it very helpful. It looks more intimidating than it is; the most important concepts are in the first few chapters. The more complex logic game setups are essentially extensions of the simple ones, so the diagramming gets more intuitive as you continue working through the book. Definitely do the drills in the book, and then do all the practice logic games sections you can get your hands on. Speed in particular only comes with repetition in my experience.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”