168 June score. Retaking. How should I study for October? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
splitterfriendly

New

168 June score. Retaking. How should I study for October?

Post by splitterfriendly » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 am

I took the June '11 test and got a 168.

Stupidly, I took a full course load at school over Spring quarter. After 7 PT's averaging 171 over the first two of the three weeks preceding the test, finals came around and the scores on my last two PTs (the only LSAT related things I did in the week preceding the test) were 168 and 167.

My problem in PTs was RC (speed...) and the June test proved no different. I know I can break 170 and feel like 173+ is well within reach, given I continue prepping as I had been prior to when finals raped me.

In preparation, I went through all of Blueprint's books once over and repeated a few sections once or twice. All other resources are yet untapped.

I'll be out of the country until the end of july and I'm looking for recommendations on how to study over the course of two months. I intend to buy the LSAT blog's two-month prep schedule and stick to that unless you can think of why I shouldn't. Also, is pithypike's method worth considering? Give me your advice!

*I have no qualms with reviewing basic strategies.. I won't be working or doing much of anything else during those two months. Just LSAT.

THANK YOU

magicbunny

Bronze

Re: 168 June score. Retaking. How should I study for October?

Post by magicbunny » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 am

We're on the same boat. I got 167 and I only studied for less than three weeks before the test, so I guess if I study enough I'll definitely score much higher than that.

Looking for advice too :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”