Who else got OWNED by LR2? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
justbubbles

Bronze

Re: Who else got OWNED by LR2?

Post by justbubbles » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Yep, I spoke to quite a few June test-takers outside of TLS and it seems like they too got shafted on LR2. :(

Strange

Silver

Post by Strange » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm not clear yet, are we allowed to discuss specific questions and answers or do we have to wait till the PT comes out:?

echo

New

Post by echo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm

LR2 was my worst section as well. By that point in the test everything was kind of a blur, but I seem to remember the pacing of the section being really strange for me. I tore through the first ten questions or so way faster than usual, but somehow got bogged down and would up scrambling to finish all of the questions. I might take a look at it in a couple days, I don't know if the section was that hard or if I was just burnt out by that point in the test.

Wound up -3 in the section, but feel like it could have been much worse.

If I decide to retake, I think I am going to try writing six or seven sections in a row to try to beat the fatigue factor.

MarineLaw

New

Post by MarineLaw » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:18 pm

yes

-10 LR2

My absolute WORST ever on any LR section, to include my diagnostic.

Thank God I went -1 in RC to balance it out. It still killed my score though.

The worst thing about the test is you can do 20+ practice tests, feel great about your progress and totally confident, take the test, feel great about your performance, and then open that damn email and get the fucking wind knocked out of you.

dominoski

New

Post by dominoski » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:54 am

justbubbles wrote:LR1, LG and hell even RC with that Kate Chopin crap I did pretty good in.

LR2 PWN3D me! :cry: This is the only thing that dragged my score down.

Am I the only one here who got raped by LR2?
I too got owned by LR2. I missed 2 points in every section except LR2, which I missed 5 in! So -7 total for LR, which is much worse than I normally do. LR is normally my best section. However, it was a trade-off with games and RC, which are hit or miss for me. I got so many lucky guesses correct on RC, only missing 2 on the last passage, pretty much the last two question of the entire test for me (fatigue?).

Really don't wanna torture myself with a retake but really want a better score :?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

smokeylarue

Silver

Post by smokeylarue » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 am

I thought both LR1 and LR2 were both easy when i took it test day, I honestly thought i minus zeroed LR1. -3 and -4 respectively somehow though.... Strangely enough, the RC section which I thought I bombed was only -1 and LG was -0 as I expected. DAMN YOU LOGICAL REASONING.

justbubbles

Bronze

Post by justbubbles » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

dominoski wrote:
justbubbles wrote:LR1, LG and hell even RC with that Kate Chopin crap I did pretty good in.

LR2 PWN3D me! :cry: This is the only thing that dragged my score down.

Am I the only one here who got raped by LR2?
I too got owned by LR2. I missed 2 points in every section except LR2, which I missed 5 in! So -7 total for LR, which is much worse than I normally do. LR is normally my best section. However, it was a trade-off with games and RC, which are hit or miss for me. I got so many lucky guesses correct on RC, only missing 2 on the last passage, pretty much the last two question of the entire test for me (fatigue?).

Really don't wanna torture myself with a retake but really want a better score :?
+1

Yep. Same here. Especially after a brutal RC, fatigue caught on to me by the time made it to question 7 or 8 of LR2. :shock:

Also, surprisingly, questions 1-14 which I was breeze in PTs, but for some reason in LR2 I wasted a lot of time on these ones. And I got quite a few of the early ones wrong. :?

avamango

New

Post by avamango » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:47 pm

justbubbles wrote:...got raped by LR2?
+1

sea15

Bronze

Post by sea15 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Rc -1
Ar -1
Lr1 -2
Lr2 -4

That is a pretty big difference! Had I done as well on lr2 as lr1, I could have upped my 172. C'est la vie

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”