International Test Takers!

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Hola international test takers who just took the June exam! Has anyone actually gone insane from the wait, because I think that may happen to me.

:(

Right now I'm obsessing over whether I bubbled in my answers correctly. GAHHH the agony!

Here's to three more weeks for us while everyone back in the States receives their scores.

:shock:

avemundi
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby avemundi » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:30 pm

oh god i so know how you feel. i took the test yesterday and spent the day agonizing over whether i didn't forget to fill any bubbles in, whether i didn't accidentally push my bubbles back by one question each, etc etc etc etc. Pure,unrelenting agony i tell you.

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:20 pm

avemundi wrote:Pure,unrelenting agony i tell you.


Pace yourself, your journey into the mine fields of the law has barely just begun.

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:25 pm

avemundi wrote:oh god i so know how you feel. i took the test yesterday and spent the day agonizing over whether i didn't forget to fill any bubbles in, whether i didn't accidentally push my bubbles back by one question each, etc etc etc etc. Pure,unrelenting agony i tell you.


Where'd you take it? I took it at Yonsei in Seoul.

avemundi
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby avemundi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm going through score-schizophrenia; one minute i'm thinking 'i think i did okay', the next i'm hyperventilating and looking at october test dates. our scores come out on july 19th, right?
Last edited by avemundi on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Yeah... the 19th. but going by when it was released the last time I took it internationally, it could be as early as the 12th.

User avatar
twaswoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 am

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby twaswoo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 am

avemundi wrote:me too. I'm going through score-schizophrenia; one minute i'm thinking 'i think i did okay', the next i'm hyperventilating and looking at october test dates. our scores come out on july 19th, right?


another person suffering from score-schizophrenia here. this wait is going to be dreadful. what we took last sunday was the undisclosed feb 2009 exam, and this is how those who took it rode out the wait:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59977

and this is their post-exam anxiety/craze:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:46 am

twaswoo wrote:
avemundi wrote:me too. I'm going through score-schizophrenia; one minute i'm thinking 'i think i did okay', the next i'm hyperventilating and looking at october test dates. our scores come out on july 19th, right?


another person suffering from score-schizophrenia here. this wait is going to be dreadful. what we took last sunday was the undisclosed feb 2009 exam, and this is how those who took it rode out the wait:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59977

and this is their post-exam anxiety/craze:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380


RE: claims above, especially the bolded one.

For your sake I really hope you are just talking out your butt. If you are, I hope the people that took the test gang up on you for fking with them.

avemundi
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby avemundi » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

sandwiches5000 wrote:Yeah... the 19th. but going by when it was released the last time I took it internationally, it could be as early as the 12th.


this either means that our wait will be mercifully shortened or that i'll just spend the 12th to the 19th endlessly refreshing the lsac page, checking my email, and repeatedly burying my head in a pillow.

User avatar
ds.princess
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 am

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby ds.princess » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:31 pm

waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
this is driving me nuts! I'm almost considering going on vacation until scores come out. Come back when i'm ready to face reality...
any other better ideas of coping ? haha

User avatar
dean159
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby dean159 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 pm

I just had a look at those threads from the Feb 2009 test. The fact that no one posted a score between 179 and 175 has got me so paranoid about the curve considering I'm really hoping for 176+.

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 pm

dean159 wrote:I just had a look at those threads from the Feb 2009 test. The fact that no one posted a score between 179 and 175 has got me so paranoid about the curve considering I'm really hoping for 176+.


That's not 176 level reasoning.

User avatar
twaswoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 am

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby twaswoo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Jeffort wrote:
twaswoo wrote:
avemundi wrote:me too. I'm going through score-schizophrenia; one minute i'm thinking 'i think i did okay', the next i'm hyperventilating and looking at october test dates. our scores come out on july 19th, right?


another person suffering from score-schizophrenia here. this wait is going to be dreadful. what we took last sunday was the undisclosed feb 2009 exam, and this is how those who took it rode out the wait:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59977

and this is their post-exam anxiety/craze:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380


RE: claims above, especially the bolded one.

For your sake I really hope you are just talking out your butt. If you are, I hope the people that took the test gang up on you for fking with them.



the exams administered overseas are always an undisclosed exam that was administered in the US previously. hope this enlightens you. might be good to know for an LSAT tutor.

User avatar
twaswoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 am

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby twaswoo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

dean159 wrote:I just had a look at those threads from the Feb 2009 test. The fact that no one posted a score between 179 and 175 has got me so paranoid about the curve considering I'm really hoping for 176+.


there were people who got 179, 176, and 175. the only scores missing in the 170's (in that thread anyway) are 178 and 177. since it can't be that there is no 180, and since not once was there a curve with two consecutive scores missing, i think we'd be safe to assume that the curve is going to be at least -9.

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm

twaswoo wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
twaswoo wrote:
avemundi wrote:me too. I'm going through score-schizophrenia; one minute i'm thinking 'i think i did okay', the next i'm hyperventilating and looking at october test dates. our scores come out on july 19th, right?


another person suffering from score-schizophrenia here. this wait is going to be dreadful. what we took last sunday was the undisclosed feb 2009 exam, and this is how those who took it rode out the wait:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59977

and this is their post-exam anxiety/craze:

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =6&t=59380


RE: claims above, especially the bolded one.

For your sake I really hope you are just talking out your butt. If you are, I hope the people that took the test gang up on you for fking with them.



the exams administered overseas are always an undisclosed exam that was administered in the US previously. hope this enlightens you. might be good to know for an LSAT tutor.


You are misinformed.

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:29 am

ds.princess wrote:waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
this is driving me nuts! I'm almost considering going on vacation until scores come out. Come back when i'm ready to face reality...
any other better ideas of coping ? haha


My best advice would be to not go on this forum for the next couple of weeks. Go on vacation. Get drunk. Read some books. Do fun things.

Clearly, I'm good at following my own advice. But really, try not to think about it.

If you absolutely cannot stop obsessing I would allow yourself to dabble in the forums for a bit, accept that worrying and hypothesizing over the curve and questions you answered correctly/incorrectly will get you absolutely nowhere at this point. Then, move on.

Easier said than done, I know. Good luck. 8)

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:39 am

That being said though, I did have a nightmare last night that I retook the test only to get to the fifth section and say, "Eh, I think I did okay on the June exam. I'll just cancel this. Bye."

Not a pleasant dream.

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am

sandwiches5000 wrote:
ds.princess wrote:waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
this is driving me nuts! I'm almost considering going on vacation until scores come out. Come back when i'm ready to face reality...
any other better ideas of coping ? haha


My best advice would be to not go on this forum for the next couple of weeks. Go on vacation. Get drunk. Read some books. Do fun things.

Clearly, I'm good at following my own advice. But really, try not to think about it.

If you absolutely cannot stop obsessing I would allow yourself to dabble in the forums for a bit, accept that worrying and hypothesizing over the curve and questions you answered correctly/incorrectly will get you absolutely nowhere at this point. Then, move on.

Easier said than done, I know. Good luck. 8)


this^ +

To burn off nervous obsessive busy bee energy about getting into law school while waiting for the score release, working on application materials could be a productive distraction. Maybe work on a new personal statement draft (or start writing draft #1) and see where you are at with your LOR's to get all your ducks in a row.

Alternatively you could go along with twaswoo and drive yourself bat$hit crazy trying to predict the scale (not disclosed, you'll never know what it is) by using old TLS threads to try and deconstruct an undisclosed Feb 2009 test under the crazy assumption that that undisclosed test (with an unknown scale) is the same one you just took and basically chase your tail in circles for a while like confused dogs do.

For personal benefit I say go with option #1, to provide lulz material for everyone on TLS at your expense, go with option #2.

.

User avatar
dean159
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby dean159 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 am

Jeffort wrote:
sandwiches5000 wrote:
ds.princess wrote:waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
this is driving me nuts! I'm almost considering going on vacation until scores come out. Come back when i'm ready to face reality...
any other better ideas of coping ? haha


My best advice would be to not go on this forum for the next couple of weeks. Go on vacation. Get drunk. Read some books. Do fun things.

Clearly, I'm good at following my own advice. But really, try not to think about it.

If you absolutely cannot stop obsessing I would allow yourself to dabble in the forums for a bit, accept that worrying and hypothesizing over the curve and questions you answered correctly/incorrectly will get you absolutely nowhere at this point. Then, move on.

Easier said than done, I know. Good luck. 8)


this^ +

To burn off nervous obsessive busy bee energy about getting into law school while waiting for the score release, working on application materials could be a productive distraction. Maybe work on a new personal statement draft (or start writing draft #1) and see where you are at with your LOR's to get all your ducks in a row.

Alternatively you could go along with twaswoo and drive yourself bat$hit crazy trying to predict the scale (not disclosed, you'll never know what it is) by using old TLS threads to try and deconstruct an undisclosed Feb 2009 test under the crazy assumption that that undisclosed test (with an unknown scale) is the same one you just took and basically chase your tail in circles for a while like confused dogs do.

For personal benefit I say go with option #1, to provide lulz material for everyone on TLS at your expense, go with option #2.

.


Regardless of whether or not it's worth it to stress over the test (and I do agree with you that it's clearly better to try and distract yourself with doing something productive for your application), that doesn't change the fact that it's pretty clear that the test we took was the February 2009 test.

If you actually read the thread that twaswoo posted, the questions they had (the RC passages, the LG and specific LR questions) all perfectly match our test. To state that that test was the same test we took is therefore not a crazy assumption at all, it's an entirely reasonable one and I don't quite see why you're so resistant to accepting it and so hostile to twaswoo for mentioning it. Indeed, the very reason LSAC has undisclosed tests is so that they can reuse them.

Anyway, best of luck to you and to everyone else. I'm off to try and work on my PS (in some ways a far more torturous process than the LSAT).

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 pm

dean159 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:
sandwiches5000 wrote:
ds.princess wrote:waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
this is driving me nuts! I'm almost considering going on vacation until scores come out. Come back when i'm ready to face reality...
any other better ideas of coping ? haha


My best advice would be to not go on this forum for the next couple of weeks. Go on vacation. Get drunk. Read some books. Do fun things.

Clearly, I'm good at following my own advice. But really, try not to think about it.

If you absolutely cannot stop obsessing I would allow yourself to dabble in the forums for a bit, accept that worrying and hypothesizing over the curve and questions you answered correctly/incorrectly will get you absolutely nowhere at this point. Then, move on.

Easier said than done, I know. Good luck. 8)


this^ +

To burn off nervous obsessive busy bee energy about getting into law school while waiting for the score release, working on application materials could be a productive distraction. Maybe work on a new personal statement draft (or start writing draft #1) and see where you are at with your LOR's to get all your ducks in a row.

Alternatively you could go along with twaswoo and drive yourself bat$hit crazy trying to predict the scale (not disclosed, you'll never know what it is) by using old TLS threads to try and deconstruct an undisclosed Feb 2009 test under the crazy assumption that that undisclosed test (with an unknown scale) is the same one you just took and basically chase your tail in circles for a while like confused dogs do.

For personal benefit I say go with option #1, to provide lulz material for everyone on TLS at your expense, go with option #2.

.


Regardless of whether or not it's worth it to stress over the test (and I do agree with you that it's clearly better to try and distract yourself with doing something productive for your application), that doesn't change the fact that it's pretty clear that the test we took was the February 2009 test.

If you actually read the thread that twaswoo posted, the questions they had (the RC passages, the LG and specific LR questions) all perfectly match our test. To state that that test was the same test we took is therefore not a crazy assumption at all, it's an entirely reasonable one and I don't quite see why you're so resistant to accepting it and so hostile to twaswoo for mentioning it. Indeed, the very reason LSAC has undisclosed tests is so that they can reuse them.

Anyway, best of luck to you and to everyone else. I'm off to try and work on my PS (in some ways a far more torturous process than the LSAT).


At least we agree on something.

However, I disagree with your conclusion and certainty about it. It's far from clear that it was the same four scored sections as you claim. You are out on a limb with that forceful conclusion but do have the safety of never being able to be proven right or wrong, which means you are pulling facts out of... I suspect you would not make your claim with the same confidence if it could be proven wrong.

Using two+ year old edited and sanitized anecdotal anon internet posts as conclusive evidence is a pretty flimsy way to make a case. I hope you are not going to be a prosecutor anytime soon. According to Foxnewspolitics official twitter account tweets from hours ago (yes, today), the president was supposedly assassinated last night/early this morning. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/0 ... 89590.html
Obviously it was false internet BS.

I hope you don't believe everything you read on the internet hook line and sinker.

PS: LSAC has a computer program that assembles tests from the item bank of available, ready to go test items. According to one article about development and assembly of the test, it only takes the program a couple of minutes (running on a single desktop PC) to construct a full valid operational test form from the available pre-tested questions in the item bank. That and a few other articles mention that they maintain an item bank of enough ready to go questions to put together enough valid full tests for at least 2-3 future calendar years of administrations at all times. Maybe some undisclosed questions get thrown back into the pool and mixed and matched in another test later, who knows.

Given the tools and resources at LSAC disposal plus the substantial increase in test security measures they have implemented over the last several years related to technology and keeping undisclosed materials secret, I highly doubt they would just re-administer the same test they did in Feb 2009 that has been discussed in some detail all over the internet when they could just press a button and have the computer spit out a different unique test form to administer.

User avatar
dean159
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby dean159 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Jeffort wrote:At least we agree on something.

However, I disagree with your conclusion and certainty about it. It's far from clear that it was the same four scored sections as you claim. You are out on a limb with that forceful conclusion but do have the safety of never being able to be proven right or wrong, which means you are pulling facts out of... I suspect you would not make your claim with the same confidence if it could be proven wrong.

Using two+ year old edited and sanitized anecdotal anon internet posts as conclusive evidence is a pretty flimsy way to make a case. I hope you are not going to be a prosecutor anytime soon. According to Foxnewspolitics official twitter account tweets from hours ago (yes, today), the president was supposedly assassinated last night/early this morning. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/0 ... 89590.html
Obviously it was false internet BS.

I hope you don't believe everything you read on the internet hook line and sinker.


So if I understand what your saying correctly, you think it's more likely that someone edited 2 year old forum posts (and many many forum posts I might add) to make it seem that their test was the same as ours than the test we sat was was the Feb 2009 test.

While clearly it's possible that this might be the case and it's possible that LSAC may have made a second, different test involving exactly the same RC topics (and a couple of RC questions which they discussed), exactly the same LG games and many of the same LR questions, I honestly doubt that possibility. As I said, their test didn't just have a few of the same questions, at least with the RC and LG, everything was the same (in that case I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to assume the rest of the LR would be the same as well considering every single LR question mentioned in those threads was on our test). All we need to disprove the hypothesis that our test was the same is one single question that they had that we didn't. While clearly the absence of evidence disproving the hypothesis isn't evidence of proof, in this case it sure seems likely.

Also neither the anonymity nor the anecdotal nature of the posts has any baring upon their usefulness in determining whether that was the test we faced. What matters is the DATE of the posts. If posts from 2 years ago dealt with exactly the same questions as were on our test, it seems like an entirely reasonable assumption to assume we had the same test. The alternative, that someone edited the posts (at least I think that's what you're getting at) involves a conspiracy theory so twisted and absurd that it makes birthers look like paragons of sanity. Or maybe the people 2 years ago just decided on a whim to lie about the questions they faced and, using their mystical psychic powers, managed to lie about exactly the same questions we faced.

Honestly, I just don't get what's so hard to understand about this. If it ever could be proven that we faced that test I would more than happily bet a whole lot of money on it.

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby Jeffort » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

dean159 wrote:
Jeffort wrote:At least we agree on something.

However, I disagree with your conclusion and certainty about it. It's far from clear that it was the same four scored sections as you claim. You are out on a limb with that forceful conclusion but do have the safety of never being able to be proven right or wrong, which means you are pulling facts out of... I suspect you would not make your claim with the same confidence if it could be proven wrong.

Using two+ year old edited and sanitized anecdotal anon internet posts as conclusive evidence is a pretty flimsy way to make a case. I hope you are not going to be a prosecutor anytime soon. According to Foxnewspolitics official twitter account tweets from hours ago (yes, today), the president was supposedly assassinated last night/early this morning. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/0 ... 89590.html
Obviously it was false internet BS.

I hope you don't believe everything you read on the internet hook line and sinker.


So if I understand what your saying correctly, you think it's more likely that someone edited 2 year old forum posts (and many many forum posts I might add) to make it seem that their test was the same as ours than the test we sat was was the Feb 2009 test.

While clearly it's possible that this might be the case and it's possible that LSAC may have made a second, different test involving exactly the same RC topics (and a couple of RC questions which they discussed), exactly the same LG games and many of the same LR questions, I honestly doubt that possibility. As I said, their test didn't just have a few of the same questions, at least with the RC and LG, everything was the same (in that case I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to assume the rest of the LR would be the same as well considering every single LR question mentioned in those threads was on our test). All we need to disprove the hypothesis that our test was the same is one single question that they had that we didn't. While clearly the absence of evidence disproving the hypothesis isn't evidence of proof, in this case it sure seems likely.

Also neither the anonymity nor the anecdotal nature of the posts has any baring upon their usefulness in determining whether that was the test we faced. What matters is the DATE of the posts. If posts from 2 years ago dealt with exactly the same questions as were on our test, it seems like an entirely reasonable assumption to assume we had the same test. The alternative, that someone edited the posts (at least I think that's what you're getting at) involves a conspiracy theory so twisted and absurd that it makes birthers look like paragons of sanity. Or maybe the people 2 years ago just decided on a whim to lie about the questions they faced and, using their mystical psychic powers, managed to lie about exactly the same questions we faced.

Honestly, I just don't get what's so hard to understand about this. If it ever could be proven that we faced that test I would more than happily bet a whole lot of money on it.


No, especially to your first sentence above in bold. I didn't suggest those posts were fabricated or altered after the fact. You can put those conspiracy theories aside.

It's a matter of proof. Layers of hearsay about known unknowns doesn't prove much of anything except that people like to speculate and assert hard conclusions about things they don't have fairly direct/sufficient evidence to make reliable strong conclusions about. If you want to stick with the idea that the recent overseas test was the same test form (same four scored sections) as the non-disclosed Feb 2009 administration (for all we know it could be true, but I highly doubt it and have seen no evidence to support the claim), you need to supply some evidence to prove it beyond just a few subject matter correlations in hearsay posts and vague faded memories of the topics in a few passages/questions.

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Hmm. I think it may be the same test as the Feb. '09ers took. But we aren't 100% about the curve either way since it was undisclosed.

I think we would have better luck trying to predict when we'll get our scores.

I'm going to put my money on next Tuesday.

User avatar
ds.princess
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 am

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby ds.princess » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

twaswoo wrote:
dean159 wrote:I just had a look at those threads from the Feb 2009 test. The fact that no one posted a score between 179 and 175 has got me so paranoid about the curve considering I'm really hoping for 176+.


there were people who got 179, 176, and 175. the only scores missing in the 170's (in that thread anyway) are 178 and 177. since it can't be that there is no 180, and since not once was there a curve with two consecutive scores missing, i think we'd be safe to assume that the curve is going to be at least -9.


Hey all
currently there are only 2 possibilities (this is a correct assumption): either our test is exactly the same as the feb 2009 undisclosed or its not exactly the same. Having read through practically the whole thread, it seems as though our test is the same as the 09. If that's the case, thankyou twaswoo for giving us an idea of what the scale would be. Gives me a little more peace of mind.
if its not on the other hand, doesn't hurt to guess right?

for now, lets just support each other until scores come out! 14 more days or less to go! I hope it's next tuesday, but i feel like it'll come out next friday... any other takers?

User avatar
sandwiches5000
Posts: 412
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Re: International Test Takers!

Postby sandwiches5000 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah. I agree. My Tuesday estimate is 90% wishful thinking. I'm a little scared though, honestly. All of that hard work to possibly have my dreams crushed. Who knows.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PantoroB and 8 guests