Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 pm
Do schools view each section of the LSAT differently or with absolutely no bias (in other words, they just look at the raw LSAT score)? I ask this because if you apply to an engineering school, they'll look at the Math SAT subjects and ACT math sections, and not necessarily any of the other sections other than perhaps science. Just curious.
- Posts: 3733
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:13 pm
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Schools just look at your scaled score, not your raw score nor your section breakdowns.
- suspicious android
- Posts: 919
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but schools don't get anything but your scaled score, date of the test and your percentile, do they?
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm
suspicious android wrote: schools don't get anything but your scaled score, date of the test and your percentile
- Posts: 5529
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:42 pm
No they don't.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 pm
Do you think they should?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests