I had my 1st LSAT nightmare? LOL?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
notaznguy

Bronze

I had my 1st LSAT nightmare? LOL?

Postby notaznguy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

So last night, I dreamt I was taking the LSAT in a dim lit room in some basement floor of some law school test center. I was doing well on the first section (LR) and then subsequently bombed the RC and 2nd LR section. Then I realized that I had transcribed my answers wrong and had actually skipped the Logic games. I had filled in the LR answers on the LG section on my answer sheet.

I begged my proctor for a new answer sheet, but she said I wouldn't have enough time to bubble in all the answers, so I had to turn in my LSAT answer sheet the way it was. At the end, I walked outside and stared at the sunset (even though LSAT exams are in the morning) and thought "Oh crap...now what am I going to do with my life? So much for being a lawyer."

>.<

Can't believe I started dreaming about this crap LOL. Anyone else on TLS have some interesting LSAT nightmares to share?

wvu

Gold

Re: I had my 1st LSAT nightmare? LOL?

Postby wvu » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm

imbored25

Bronze

Postby imbored25 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:56 pm

had my first one last night too

seancris

Silver

Postby seancris » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:27 pm

The other night I dreamt that we were sitting in my test center for the June test and the proctor was calling out the scores in alphabetical order by last name. I got a 90.

Hoping that's a raw score.

Bobeo

Bronze

Postby Bobeo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:34 am

I had my first last night as well. Two actually. The first I got an infraction and the second I couldn't answer a single question. Woke up feeling like Shit.

Hopefully this doesn't happen often cause its a ways till October.

gggrra

New

Postby gggrra » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

notaznguy wrote:So last night, I dreamt I was taking the LSAT in a dim lit room in some basement floor of some law school test center. I was doing well on the first section (LR) and then subsequently bombed the RC and 2nd LR section. Then I realized that I had transcribed my answers wrong and had actually skipped the Logic games. I had filled in the LR answers on the LG section on my answer sheet.

I begged my proctor for a new answer sheet, but she said I wouldn't have enough time to bubble in all the answers, so I had to turn in my LSAT answer sheet the way it was. At the end, I walked outside and stared at the sunset (even though LSAT exams are in the morning) and thought "Oh crap...now what am I going to do with my life? So much for being a lawyer."

>.<

Can't believe I started dreaming about this crap LOL. Anyone else on TLS have some interesting LSAT nightmares to share?

No big deal. Just cancel.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�