Formal Logic question inquiry Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kovacs

New

Re: Formal Logic question inquiry

Post by kovacs » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks guys! I just bought the Bibles and since it has 4 official tests at a cheap price, I also got the "LSAT Book of Official Tests" via the Cambridge Educational Services.

kovacs

New

Post by kovacs » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Does anyone know much about the Cambridge Educational Services LSAT Book of Official Tests book? It has 4 Official Tests Form Codes 2LSS53, 9LSS43, 7LSS35, and 6LSS27. I guess if the guide isn't good, I'll just use the tests only.

kovacs

New

Post by kovacs » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:04 pm

I started using PowerScore today. IT IS AMAZING! The walkthrough guide makes the LG section so simple! Though, I must say, I took logic as a course in college, so I am better equipped than those who have not. In any case, I love how they don't just leave you hanging by saying that you will have to simply infer like the other books. PowerScore actually goes through what scenarios to consider. I recommend to anyone!

EarlCat

Silver

Post by EarlCat » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:14 pm

kovacs wrote:OK, I also have the Princeton Review book and the Kaplan book, both of which are from 2011.
You can't just say "I have the Princeton Review" book or "I have the Kaplan book." These companies have several of LSAT books, some of them have real questions (mostly the course/tutoring books, but also some of the retail ones, at least for Kaplan) and some don't.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”