June LSAT scores

Muenchen

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Muenchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Ssushi wrote:
Muenchen wrote:
Ssushi wrote:
Muenchen wrote:Thanks for the life lesson bro. I know, mate, that I'll really take it to heart, dude.

Cheers then.

Why must you continue to frustrate me by not realizing when I'm mocking you. Ugh, you really ruin my fun.

Or maybe I realized you were mocking me and then continued to talk like that, knowing it would frustrate you. Pretty sure you just got one upped son.

History would indicate that you're just an idiot who likes to whiteknight strangers.

Ssushi

Postby Ssushi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Muenchen wrote:
Ssushi wrote:
Muenchen wrote:
Ssushi wrote:Cheers then.

Why must you continue to frustrate me by not realizing when I'm mocking you. Ugh, you really ruin my fun.

Or maybe I realized you were mocking me and then continued to talk like that, knowing it would frustrate you. Pretty sure you just got one upped son.

History would indicate that you're just an idiot who likes to whiteknight strangers.

Guess that makes this thread my white castle then.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm

At least be witty if you're going to be so annoying.

albusdumbledore

Postby albusdumbledore » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Nah, I actually agree with ssushi. The sad reality of TLS is that it's run by a relatively few number of vocal posters mostly regurgitating the same crap they've heard/come to experience under the guise of "TLS common knowledge". The OP asked a simple question. I don't blame him for not wanting to wade through 360 pages of drivel to find the answer. And the search function kinda sucks for a question like that. A more reasonable approach might have been to ask the question in the waiting thread, but really not that big of a deal.

Ssushi

Postby Ssushi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

naterj wrote:At least be witty if you're going to be so annoying.

No need to be witty.

Deuce

Postby Deuce » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

albusdumbledore wrote:Nah, I actually agree with ssushi. The sad reality of TLS is that it's run by a relatively few number of vocal posters mostly regurgitating the same crap they've heard/come to experience under the guise of "TLS common knowledge". The OP asked a simple question. I don't blame him for not wanting to wade through 360 pages of drivel to find the answer. And the search function kinda sucks for a question like that. A more reasonable approach might have been to ask the question in the waiting thread, but really not that big of a deal.

I think the problem is more in asking a question that nobody on here could possibly know the answer to and expecting anything but jokes and mocking in return.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

naterj wrote:LOL when we tell you to read the 360 pages to figure it out what we actually mean is to use some common sense/research skills to do a 5 second search of the thread by either going a few pages back (this topic literally comes up every 5 pages) or to do a simple search of the thread. This took me 2 second to locate. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157200&p=4515934&hilit=release#p4515934

boosk

Postby boosk » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 pm

this thread sucks

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm

boosk wrote:this thread sucks

You're just in time.

Calla Lily

Postby Calla Lily » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Well, it has been a compelling match so far, folks. The relative newcomer, Ssushi, has been employing an interesting technique: the elusive "white knight." The veteran Muenchen, on the other hand, has chosen to use the ground-and-pound "GTFO, I don't f-ing care" tactic. We will see who prevails, coming up next on TLS Squabbles: Fight Until You're Right.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Calla Lily wrote:Well, it has been a compelling match so far, folks. The relative newcomer, Ssushi, has been employing an interesting technique: the elusive "white knight." The veteran Muenchen, on the other hand, has chosen to use the ground-and-pound "GTFO, I don't f-ing care" tactic. We will see who prevails, coming up next on TLS Squabbles: Fight Until You're Right.

Yeah but what would you say the score is?

Calla Lily

Postby Calla Lily » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I am not walking into that trap.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Calla isn't going to tell you until Friday at the earliest.

westinghouse60

Postby westinghouse60 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

It would be interesting to go back see if the long time posters who criticize new posters for dumb questions ever were criticized themselves for doing the same.

Not arguing either way here, just saying it would be interesting to see. I know I've done this on other forums where I've posted a lot, of course I was totally new to teh internets in general then.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

westinghouse60 wrote:It would be interesting to go back see if the long time posters who criticize new posters for dumb questions ever were criticized themselves for doing the same.

I was. But to be fair, I posted some dumb shit (basically going to a school with the intent to transfer). And it actually wasn't very harsh compared to what most people who ask the same thing would get today.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:46 pm

westinghouse60 wrote:It would be interesting to go back see if the long time posters who criticize new posters for dumb questions ever were criticized themselves for doing the same.

Not arguing either way here, just saying it would be interesting to see. I know I've done this on other forums where I've posted a lot, of course I was totally new to teh internets in general then.

I'm confident you will not dig up any dirt on me as I've only started one thread in my entire existence on TLS. Muenchen however does have one noob post which is the subject of continued mockery to this day.

Dany

Postby Dany » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm

naterj wrote:

I'm confident you will not dig up any dirt on me as I've only started one thread in my entire existence on TLS. Muenchen however does have one noob post which is the subject of continued mockery to this day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

naterj wrote:I'm confident you will not dig up any dirt on me as I've only started one thread in my entire existence on TLS. Muenchen however does have one noob post which is the subject of continued mockery to this day.

I second all of this.

Dany

Postby Dany » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

I started some retarded threads.

gggrra

Postby gggrra » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

I think it's understandable for someone new to not know forum etiquette(?) and use the search function. If the OP had, say, 1000 posts, then he would deserve the backlash. Also, linking to that clusterfuck called the June 2011 waiting thread (it's not a serious thread) is completely useless...

westinghouse60

Postby westinghouse60 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Dany wrote:I started some retarded threads.

Even with less than 100 posts some of my old threads seem retarded. I think I made at least one about chances with a hypothetical LSAT score. I don't remember anyone being a dick to me, although I deserved it.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Dany wrote:This is completely non-academic, but what is with the spiders at Regents I keep hearing about? Are they outside the windows of every apartment? Do they ever get inside the apartments?

I'm being absolutely serious, by the way; it's one of those silly childhood fears which I never got over, I guess...

bk1

Postby bk1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:12 pm

naterj wrote:

Dany wrote:This is completely non-academic, but what is with the spiders at Regents I keep hearing about? Are they outside the windows of every apartment? Do they ever get inside the apartments?

I'm being absolutely serious, by the way; it's one of those silly childhood fears which I never got over, I guess...

:lol:

Muenchen

Postby Muenchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 pm

westinghouse60 wrote:

Even with less than 100 posts some of my old threads seem retarded. I think I made at least one about chances with a hypothetical LSAT score. I don't remember anyone being a dick to me, although I deserved it.

No, I absolutely started some dopey threads that probably deserved to get at least somewhat mocked for how ridiculous they were. But I think when playful banter turns to scornful noob-hating is when they get all defensive and angry about trying to direct them elsewhere.

Dany

Postby Dany » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm

bk1 wrote:
naterj wrote:

:lol:

Y'all that is a legitimate fear!!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”