June LSAT scores

User avatar
Ssushi
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Ssushi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:50 pm

avamango wrote:
Ssushi wrote:
avamango wrote:On a side note, I have a quick question: anyone know when the scores are getting released?


June 29.

Okay obviously my post wasn't very provocative.


You asked a question about the LSAT...in the LSAT forum. Why would that be provocative?

User avatar
avamango
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby avamango » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Ssushi wrote:You asked a question about the LSAT...in the LSAT forum. Why would that be provocative?

What a wonderful question...

User avatar
Ssushi
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Ssushi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

avamango wrote:
Ssushi wrote:You asked a question about the LSAT...in the LSAT forum. Why would that be provocative?

What a wonderful question...



Ill call my buddy Munchin to explain

User avatar
avamango
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby avamango » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Muenchen wrote:Edit: Consider this the end of me caring about trying to help you find your way around here. Enjoy TLS.

Yeah, that happened.
Last edited by avamango on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

westinghouse60 wrote:
seancris wrote:
USE THE EFFING SEARCH BAR GAHHHH


stfu.

That's it.


At what point does telling people to use the search bar multiple times in a thread become more repetitive and worthless than the original question which could have become answered by using the search bar?

Image

User avatar
albusdumbledore
Posts: 1132
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby albusdumbledore » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 pm

^^About 5 pages apparently.

User avatar
Ssushi
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Ssushi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

avamango wrote:
Muenchen wrote:Edit: Consider this the end of me caring about trying to help you find your way around here. Enjoy TLS.

Yeah, that happened.


Oh shit i didn't read that! Sorry man, i guess you're out of luck :(

User avatar
soj
Posts: 7735
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby soj » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Image

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Dany » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

soj wrote:Image

OH MY GOD. This is my favorite didn't read; lol gif to date.

User avatar
Livin the dream
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Livin the dream » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 am

Brand new here, and I found this thread by a google search. Have to say that while I'm familiar with the way a board works, and can and do generally use the search option, there are lots of people who don't use their spare time wandering around various discussion boards. For those of you who held yourselves to a higher standard and tried to make a new guy feel welcome, kudos to you. Having worked in the legal field for a while, I can say without hesitation that those people who are less concerned with making others feel bad so they can feel good are the ones that project confidence, strength, reliability, and trustworthiness - you know, the things that make other - maybe more "important" people - actually like and respect them. Regardless of what the boob tube likes to show about aggressive lawyers being the most successful, IME it's the ones who know how to get along with everyone that are ultimately the ones that wind up where they want to be.

And please, tell me to GTFO - I just smile and know what a miserable existence someone who holds the net equivalent of "America, love it or leave it" must live daily. Have a NICE day!

LTD

User avatar
soj
Posts: 7735
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby soj » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 am

Hi LTD, welcome to TLS. Why don't you stop by the waiting thread, say hi, and picwhore?

User avatar
Livin the dream
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Livin the dream » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 am

Ssushi wrote:
Or maybe I realized you were mocking me and then continued to talk like that, knowing it would frustrate you. Pretty sure you just got one upped son.


Oh my, I do like you :lol:

User avatar
Livin the dream
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Livin the dream » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

soj wrote:Hi LTD, welcome to TLS. Why don't you stop by the waiting thread, say hi, and picwhore?


At the risk of being mocked ( :D ), please define picwhore?

LTD

User avatar
Paraflam
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Paraflam » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 am

Livin the dream wrote:
soj wrote:Hi LTD, welcome to TLS. Why don't you stop by the waiting thread, say hi, and picwhore?


At the risk of being mocked ( :D ), please define picwhore?

LTD

He wants you to post creepy pictures of yourself for a board full of nerdy strangers to look at.

User avatar
Livin the dream
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Livin the dream » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:30 am

Paraflam wrote:
Livin the dream wrote:
soj wrote:Hi LTD, welcome to TLS. Why don't you stop by the waiting thread, say hi, and picwhore?


At the risk of being mocked ( :D ), please define picwhore?

LTD

He wants you to post creepy pictures of yourself for a board full of nerdy strangers to look at.


Nice. Know any good websites I can yank pics of 20 something half-naked she-males from? :twisted:

User avatar
FantasticMrFox
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby FantasticMrFox » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am

Dany wrote:
soj wrote:Image

OH MY GOD. This is my favorite didn't read; lol gif to date.

User avatar
incompetentia
Posts: 2307
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby incompetentia » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 am

Livin the dream wrote:
Paraflam wrote:
Livin the dream wrote:
soj wrote:Hi LTD, welcome to TLS. Why don't you stop by the waiting thread, say hi, and picwhore?


At the risk of being mocked ( :D ), please define picwhore?

LTD

He wants you to post creepy pictures of yourself for a board full of nerdy strangers to look at.


Nice. Know any good websites I can yank pics of 20 something half-naked she-males from? :twisted:

http://www.top-law-schools.com

User avatar
Livin the dream
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby Livin the dream » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 pm

incompetentia wrote:He wants you to post creepy pictures of yourself for a board full of nerdy strangers to look at.

Livin the dream wrote:Nice. Know any good websites I can yank pics of 20 something half-naked she-males from? :twisted:

incompetentia wrote:http://www.top-law-schools.com


Ha! Outstanding!

LTD

imbored25
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby imbored25 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Image

SchopenhauerFTW
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

imbored25 wrote:Image

--ImageRemoved--




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests