June LSAT scores

JoeC12

June LSAT scores

Postby JoeC12 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Are our scores definitely going to be released this Friday or do they have potential to come out earlier?

soj

Re: June LSAT scores

Postby soj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:48 pm

There are 363 pages of discussion on this very topic and a few other June LSAT-related topics.

soj

Postby soj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:49 pm

but because i'm feeling nice: probably on or after friday. before is possible but unlikely.

McFly

Postby McFly » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:36 pm

bruh, that thread is 360 pages of picwhoring, nerd flirting, netflix and dvd recommendations, movie quotes, drunk posts, and other general retardation. there might be 3 pages of LSAT info in there. entertaining, but hardly informational.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:38 pm

McFly wrote:bruh, that thread is 360 pages of picwhoring, nerd flirting, netflix and dvd recommendations, movie quotes, drunk posts, and other general retardation. there might be 3 pages of LSAT info in there. entertaining, but hardly informational.

Hey, it's at least 1% LSAT. Give it some credit.

It's almost certainly not going to be before Friday. Afterward is very likely.

Muenchen

Postby Muenchen » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 pm

McFly wrote:bruh, that thread is 360 pages of picwhoring, nerd flirting, netflix and dvd recommendations, movie quotes, drunk posts, and other general retardation. there might be 3 pages of LSAT info in there. entertaining, but hardly informational.

Welcome to TLS. Join it or GTFO.

soj

Postby soj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

you know you wanna join

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm

soj wrote:
you know you wanna join

You do know that his first post was in the thread?

how do I know that

imbored25

Postby imbored25 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm

--ImageRemoved--

McFly

Postby McFly » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

incompetentia wrote:
soj wrote:
you know you wanna join

You do know that his first post was in the thread?

how do I know that

Marty McFly + The Wire is a deadly combination, and not easily forgotten.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm

McFly wrote:
Marty McFly + The Wire is a deadly combination, and not easily forgotten.

"Ronald Reagan? Ronald Reagan is president?"
"Ain't nobody gets their face on no legal motherfucking tender LESS they president"

Cartman

Postby Cartman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:56 pm

+1

soj, don't be a douche and link to a 360 page thread expecting the person with a legitimate question to sift through to find the 3 pages of useful information. I went in the thread the other day and found nothing but stuff for the lounge. I'm so tired of people who waste time and effort going into threads only to not answer the question and instead link to other threads. If you don't want to give useful information, then exit the thread and someone else will come along later who will.

The official release date isn't until next Wednesday, I believe. Chance of it coming out on Friday, but probably not before. It's killing everyone, I know...but patience is a virtue.

soj

Postby soj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Cartman wrote:soj, don't be a douche and link to a 360 page thread expecting the person with a legitimate question to sift through to find the 3 pages of useful information. I went in the thread the other day and found nothing but stuff for the lounge. I'm so tired of people who waste time and effort going into threads only to not answer the question and instead link to other threads. If you don't want to give useful information, then exit the thread and someone else will come along later who will.

lol notsureifserious.jpg

Muenchen

Postby Muenchen » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Cartman wrote:

+1

soj, don't be a douche and link to a 360 page thread expecting the person with a legitimate question to sift through to find the 3 pages of useful information. I went in the thread the other day and found nothing but stuff for the lounge. I'm so tired of people who waste time and effort going into threads only to not answer the question and instead link to other threads. If you don't want to give useful information, then exit the thread and someone else will come along later who will.

The official release date isn't until next Wednesday, I believe. Chance of it coming out on Friday, but probably not before. It's killing everyone, I know...but patience is a virtue.

LOL. You are not going to like it here. I suggest you either stop bitching or GTFO.

soj

Postby soj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Muenchen wrote:
Cartman wrote:

+1

LOL. You are not going to like it here. I suggest you either stop bitching or GTFO.

+1. Also, INB4 Kurst

minnbills

Postby minnbills » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I have to agree with Kartman. The guy obviously isn't a regular and was just looking for an honest answer.

Muenchen

Postby Muenchen » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:21 pm

minnbills wrote:I have to agree with Kartman. The guy obviously isn't a regular and was just looking for an honest answer.

White knighting a white knight, eh? Interesting move.
Anyway, no one cares.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Kurst would LOVE this thread.

More Rebecca Black?

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

incompetentia wrote:
More Rebecca Black?

NOoooooooooooo!

Kurst

Postby Kurst » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

Flips88 wrote:Jesus tap dancing Christ. Are there always this many useless threads after a test administration? I don't seem to remember them for the last couple.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 am

Jeez - the LSAT forum can be so harsh sometimes. I usually just relax for a minute and give a generic but friendly response.

avamango

Postby avamango » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Muenchen wrote:
Cartman wrote:

+1

Wtf is this crap? Two users on this thread submit honest opinions with no intention other than expressing their genuine viewpoints and you guys flip out?

Both of those guys are right. I posted a similar question/comment in the actual June 2011 Waiting Thread and got the same response - "check the other 300 pages of this thread". That's absolutely ridiculous and as aspiring attorneys, I would expect there to be a mutual appreciation for the value of time.

The score release date is coming close and everyone is getting anxious and nervous. People are going to keep asking when the scores get released no matter what; even though the answer has been posted multiple times, it's inexplicably soothing to be reminded that the scores are on their way.

If you really think that this is a bogus thread, why are you posting on it in the first place?

soj

Postby soj » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

this thread is a giant whoosh.

i didn't think anyone would take me seriously when i said the 360-page thread contains info on OP's question and a few LSAT-related topics.

also,
soj wrote:but because i'm feeling nice: probably on or after friday. before is possible but unlikely.

i don't understand why everyone is pissed. i gave a serious response before y'all got on your high horses about giving serious responses.

Jack Smirks

Postby Jack Smirks » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

LOL when we tell you to read the 360 pages to figure it out what we actually mean is to use some common sense/research skills to do a 5 second search of the thread by either going a few pages back (this topic literally comes up every 5 pages) or to do a simple search of the thread. This took me 2 second to locate. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=157200&p=4515934&hilit=release#p4515934
Last edited by Jack Smirks on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Muenchen

Postby Muenchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm

avamango wrote: Wtf is this crap? Two users on this thread submit honest opinions with no intention other than expressing their genuine viewpoints and you guys flip out?

Both of those guys are right. I posted a similar question/comment in the actual June 2011 Waiting Thread and got the same response - "check the other 300 pages of this thread". That's absolutely ridiculous and as aspiring attorneys, I would expect there to be a mutual appreciation for the value of time.

The score release date is coming close and everyone is getting anxious and nervous. People are going to keep asking when the scores get released no matter what; even though the answer has been posted multiple times, it's inexplicably soothing to be reminded that the scores are on their way.

If you really think that this is a bogus thread, why are you posting on it in the first place?

you mad, bro?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”