24 HOUR SKYPE CHAT SESSIONS

norcal123456

24 HOUR SKYPE CHAT SESSIONS

Postby norcal123456 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Is anyone interested in doing a Skype chat/forum for the LSAT?

People who are studying the MCAT have a similar Skype chat/forum where people who are interested join the chat (eventually there will be someone in the chat 24 hours a day) that we can ask questions and help each other. We can also do timed-testing on certain sections or the whole test and discuss the problems afterwards. My sister is in the MCAT one and she says it's extremely beneficial.

If you're interested, please add me on skype ann1ek1m so I can add you to the chat, and once you're in the chat, you can also add people and invite them to the chat.

I think this would be a pretty useful tool, and faster than just posting on the forums and waiting for a reply, because communication would be instantaneous.

OR if anyone already has a skype chat/forum, please pm me!

Good luck studying everybody!

GoldenGloves

Re: 24 HOUR SKYPE CHAT SESSIONS

Postby GoldenGloves » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

norcal123456 wrote:Is anyone interested in doing a Skype chat/forum for the LSAT?

People who are studying the MCAT have a similar Skype chat/forum where people who are interested join the chat (eventually there will be someone in the chat 24 hours a day) that we can ask questions and help each other. We can also do timed-testing on certain sections or the whole test and discuss the problems afterwards. My sister is in the MCAT one and she says it's extremely beneficial.

If you're interested, please add me on skype ann1ek1m so I can add you to the chat, and once you're in the chat, you can also add people and invite them to the chat.

I think this would be a pretty useful tool, and faster than just posting on the forums and waiting for a reply, because communication would be instantaneous.

OR if anyone already has a skype chat/forum, please pm me!

Good luck studying everybody!

Those of us preparing for October already meet two/three times weekly to study together in a chat room with teleconferencing. Manhattan LSAT let's us use the room for free & occasionally provides tutors. Check out the October thread to get in on it: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=154380.

norcal123456

Postby norcal123456 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks for the info.

I have couple people interested, so the more the better! It doesn't have to be just for the Oct LSAT, but can be a general study group.

This could be an additional study group to the Manhattan LSAT teleconferencing esp during down time.

Let me know if you'd be interested :) Thanks!

Curry

Postby Curry » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:41 am

I just want to say that people have been doing this on tls for a while now (mainly through the application process rather than for lsat) through tinychat. Allows for 12 cams at once, password protected room, etc.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”