What form will our Score Report Email come in?

MCockerill08

Postby MCockerill08 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

When that fateful email is finally delivered from LSAC to all June 2011 test-takers, will only the raw score be provided, or will we be able to read over the questions and answers from the test to analyze our errors? Moreoever, will the curve be provided in our initial score report email?

Flips88

Re: What form will our SC come in?

Postby Flips88 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 pm

MCockerill08 wrote:When that fateful email is finally delivered from LSAC to all June 2011 test-takers, will only the raw score be provided, or will we be able to read over the questions and answers from the test to analyze our errors? Moreoever, will the curve be provided in our initial score report email?

Jesus tap dancing Christ. Are there always this many useless threads after a test administration? I don't seem to remember them for the last couple.

They email with your score. On LSAC, they have pdfs of all the other stuff including the test sections, the curve, the percentiles, etc.

MCockerill08

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby MCockerill08 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....

The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.

DocHawkeye

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....

The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.

I may be wrong here, but I thought that June was an undisclosed test. Do you get to see this stuff on an undisclosed test? Not that it matters to me personally - I washed my hands of that whole mess last October.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:56 pm

DocHawkeye wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

I may be wrong here, but I thought that June was an undisclosed test. Do you get to see this stuff on an undisclosed test? Not that it matters to me personally - I washed my hands of that whole mess last October.

I hope u trollin. Feburary is the only undisclosed test, jabroni.

DocHawkeye

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:25 pm

paratactical wrote:
DocHawkeye wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:

I hope u trollin. Feburary is the only undisclosed test, jabroni.

I'm sorry - my mistake.

Moxie

Postby Moxie » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Flips88 wrote:Jesus tap dancing Christ. Are there always this many useless threads after a test administration? I don't seem to remember them for the last couple.

Yes.

delusional

Postby delusional » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

DocHawkeye

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

delusional wrote:

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

When someone asks you if you are a god, you say yes!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”