What form will our Score Report Email come in?

MCockerill08
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby MCockerill08 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:45 pm

When that fateful email is finally delivered from LSAC to all June 2011 test-takers, will only the raw score be provided, or will we be able to read over the questions and answers from the test to analyze our errors? Moreoever, will the curve be provided in our initial score report email?

User avatar
Flips88
Posts: 13589
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: What form will our SC come in?

Postby Flips88 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 pm

MCockerill08 wrote:When that fateful email is finally delivered from LSAC to all June 2011 test-takers, will only the raw score be provided, or will we be able to read over the questions and answers from the test to analyze our errors? Moreoever, will the curve be provided in our initial score report email?

Jesus tap dancing Christ. Are there always this many useless threads after a test administration? I don't seem to remember them for the last couple.

They email with your score. On LSAC, they have pdfs of all the other stuff including the test sections, the curve, the percentiles, etc.

MCockerill08
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby MCockerill08 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:50 pm

I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....

User avatar
rinkrat19
Posts: 13915
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:35 am

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby rinkrat19 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....


The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.

User avatar
DocHawkeye
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....


The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.


I may be wrong here, but I thought that June was an undisclosed test. Do you get to see this stuff on an undisclosed test? Not that it matters to me personally - I washed my hands of that whole mess last October.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby paratactical » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:56 pm

DocHawkeye wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....


The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.


I may be wrong here, but I thought that June was an undisclosed test. Do you get to see this stuff on an undisclosed test? Not that it matters to me personally - I washed my hands of that whole mess last October.

I hope u trollin. Feburary is the only undisclosed test, jabroni.

User avatar
DocHawkeye
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:25 pm

paratactical wrote:
DocHawkeye wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
MCockerill08 wrote:I only ask because analyzing my errors (rather than just seeing my score) would help should I underperform and want to retake the test. Also, paying for practice tests after they are released can be expensive....


The email has your score. When you log in to LSAC, you'll be able to download pdfs of your bubbled answer sheet, the official answer key and raw/scaled score conversion chart, your writing sample, and the entire test booklet.


I may be wrong here, but I thought that June was an undisclosed test. Do you get to see this stuff on an undisclosed test? Not that it matters to me personally - I washed my hands of that whole mess last October.

I hope u trollin. Feburary is the only undisclosed test, jabroni.


I'm sorry - my mistake.

User avatar
Moxie
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby Moxie » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Flips88 wrote:Jesus tap dancing Christ. Are there always this many useless threads after a test administration? I don't seem to remember them for the last couple.


Yes.

delusional
Posts: 1190
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby delusional » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:42 pm

What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

User avatar
DocHawkeye
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

Re: What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Postby DocHawkeye » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:46 pm

delusional wrote:
What form will our Score Report Email come in?

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man


When someone asks you if you are a god, you say yes!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ebmus11, freekick and 10 guests