10 New Actual Official LSAT Prep Tests

TIKITEMBO

10 New Actual Official LSAT Prep Tests

Postby TIKITEMBO » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Has anyone bought this from LSAC and if so, how much did it cost to print? (Or printing strategies) :D

OR

Has anyone bought this from Amazon and does it come in a form where you can make copies for extra practice or is it a book where you would have to rip out the binding?

Many thanks good people.

Kurst

Re: 10 New Actual Official LSAT Prep Tests

Postby Kurst » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

--LinkRemoved--

TIKITEMBO

Postby TIKITEMBO » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Search devices are nice, but I haven't yet come across anything that answers this specific question about these specific tests. Lots of things for different test books/things needing printing, but not this one in particular.

Can I haz more help plz?

TMC116

Postby TMC116 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:52 pm

I'd also love to hear about this...

Kurst

Postby Kurst » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Whether you purchase this from LSAC or Amazon, it is a book. There is no printing involved.

dasani13

Postby dasani13 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

I bought all of the available PTs from the LSAC website and it cost me a little under $200. It took 5 days to arrive.

Edit: $176 to be exact.

GROUPEDbooks.com

Postby GROUPEDbooks.com » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 am

Right now the book is $22.44 on Amazon and $23.95 on LSAC.org. You're not going to find those 10 LSATs for less. Electronic versions will likely run you $80 due to the LSAC's licensing fees.

rth887

Postby rth887 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 pm

TIKITEMBO wrote:Has anyone bought this from LSAC and if so, how much did it cost to print? (Or printing strategies) :D

OR

Has anyone bought this from Amazon and does it come in a form where you can make copies for extra practice or is it a book where you would have to rip out the binding?

Many thanks good people.

I would order it from Amazon, especially if you enrolled in Amazon Student or own a prime membership. I ordered mine from LSAC a few weeks ago when it was backordered and priced higher ($34 at the time) on Amazon. It arrived two days after shipping, but the usual inconsistency in LSAC's mailing schedule concerns me. To answer the above question, it's the same as the other three PT books in that you would need to rip/cut pages out to make copies. As with the other books, the only perforated pages are the scantron sheets.

OV2MI

Postby OV2MI » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:02 pm

I have the electronic versions of pretty much all the practice tests along with Kaplan explanations, and powerscore LG and LR bibles all electronic.

Jeffort

Re:

Postby Jeffort » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 pm

OV2MI wrote:I have the electronic versions of pretty much all the practice tests along with Kaplan explanations, and powerscore LG and LR bibles all electronic.

Impressive, you found one of the torrent packages and infringed copyrights. Breaking the law to start a legal career... :(

OV2MI

Postby OV2MI » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Jeffort wrote:
OV2MI wrote:I have the electronic versions of pretty much all the practice tests along with Kaplan explanations, and powerscore LG and LR bibles all electronic.

Impressive, you found one of the torrent packages and infringed copyrights. Breaking the law to start a legal career... :(

Torrent? And no, when you have Kaplan you can print all the tests and then scan them...otherwise you can't save them electronically. Same goes with powerscore, scan the book and then sell it to someone else who needs it.

TIKITEMBO

Postby TIKITEMBO » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Whether you purchase this from LSAC or Amazon, it is a book. There is no printing involved.

Is this what everyone has experienced? I might very well be confused as to what "online price" ($23.95) and "list price" ($34.00) means. This is the link I was looking at: https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/Publications.aspx

tanzie

Postby tanzie » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 pm

TIKITEMBO wrote:Has anyone bought this from LSAC and if so, how much did it cost to print? (Or printing strategies) :D

OR

I almost bought the new tests from LSAC but I couldn't find info on how long shipping would take (you don't print them; they're all little softcover books), so I got them on Amazon instead. With the student or Prime account you get fast, free shipping, and each test is $8 a pop. I think I saw an ad on there that if you buy a certain amount of items (5 prep books maybe), you get a 6th for free. I could be mistaken about that deal, but in any case, I think Amazon is the cheapest and fastest way to get the tests, and, because they come in individual booklets, they're easier to photocopy for practice purposes. Also, shipping takes like 1-2 days, which is a huge convenience!

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:37 pm

TIKITEMBO wrote:

Is this what everyone has experienced? I might very well be confused as to what "online price" ($23.95) and "list price" ($34.00) means. This is the link I was looking at: https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/Publications.aspx

List price with books is just a marketing thing, it's always higher than the sales price.

The book is $23.95 + shipping from LSAC
https://os.lsac.org/release/startup.aspx?po=Y

or

$22.44 plus shipping (if any depending on other stuff) from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/New-Actual-Offici ... 862&sr=1-1

dasani13

Postby dasani13 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Just for the record, LSAC didn't charge me shipping for the 13.1lbs (lol) of material that I bought from them.

TIKITEMBO

Postby TIKITEMBO » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 am

List price with books is just a marketing thing, it's always higher than the sales price.

The book is $23.95 + shipping from LSAC
https://os.lsac.org/release/startup.aspx?po=Y

or

$22.44 plus shipping (if any depending on other stuff) from Amazon
--LinkRemoved-- ... 862&sr=1-1

Okay, cool. Good to have that cleared up! Thanks for all the info everyone. I believe I will be purchasing from Amazon. 8)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”