LSAT Locations

LSAT Locations

Postby shastaca » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Occasionally, I've seen questions on here about LSAT locations, so I thought I'd let people know some of what my experiences were at the places I've sat them.

University of Chicago--very dated information
was at the law school in classrooms. Well organized with different rooms clearly labeled by last name. My room though was the fold out desk top variety that isn't my best. Don't know about parking as I just walked over.

University of Maryland College Park.
Everybody in one room in the test center, helpful proctors, but those awful desks again. It sounded like the proctors were looking forward to a remodel to be done shortly though so this might need to be updated. Parking was a major headache: cost money and wasn't close.

Huge lines. Everybody went through one of two lines and then were sent to various rooms scattered in different buildings for test. My room was great: clock up front, comfortable chairs, every other chair at row long tables gave everybody plenty of room. Plenty of free parking not too far from check in.

Bowie State
Best experience. Large parking lot right outside of building. Check in well organized. Row long tables, comfortable seats. Once or twice I thought I heard a train going by outside but only after I had finished a section; I doubt I would have heard them if I'd been concentrating on the test.

Anne Arundel Community College.
Worst organized. They convened for their organizing meeting while we waited in the hall. One two person desk per person. Reasonable chairs. Only 9 or 10 people per room. One of the proctors spent the whole time, standing at the end of the three persons aisles or walking back and forth between the aisles , ie a foot or so in front of us or behind us. Most uncomfortable. Large parking lot right outside of building.

Re: LSAT Locations

Postby bk1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Might want to share here so it doesn't get buried like it will on these forums.

Postby seancris » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 pm

This will definitely get buried but I'll post my experience for anyone who uses the forum search.

Went to Valencia Enterprises in Orlando, FL. Perfect location. Long tables with plenty of room, quiet, not too many people. Proctors were lenient but fair and efficient. In at 12 out by 5. Couldn't have asked for a better test center.

Postby wtrc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

I took it at Susquehanna Hall in University of Maryland College Park, Room 1120. I only put the room because mine was fine, with long desks and plenty of room (one person every 2 or 3 seats). Some people said it was too cold, but I was fine.

Some people, whose names aren't from G-L, had to take it with those shitty fold out desks though.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”