Question...

Maryam19

Question...

Postby Maryam19 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:32 pm

So lets say I decide to take the LSAT again in October (when I have already taken it three times this year), and a law school decides to "sponsor" me and writes a letter to LSAC giving me permission to take it again...if I do well on the October test, will that score (the 4th time) only be used to decide if I can get into the school that "sponsored" me to take it again?

IF THIS MADE ANY SENSE TO YOU PLEASE HELP...sorry for the confusion

wtrc

Re: Question...

Postby wtrc » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:54 am

Maryam19 wrote:So lets say I decide to take the LSAT again in October (when I have already taken it three times this year), and a law school decides to "sponsor" me and writes a letter to LSAC giving me permission to take it again...if I do well on the October test, will that score (the 4th time) only be used to decide if I can get into the school that "sponsored" me to take it again?

IF THIS MADE ANY SENSE TO YOU PLEASE HELP...sorry for the confusion

I'm def. not an expert, but I don't see why it would be. All the scores are sent, regardless of why you got to take it. The sponsored score won't say "170... sponsored by Harvard" or something like that, I'm 99.9% sure...

mrwarre85

Postby mrwarre85 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:25 am

As someone who has now taken it four times, I can tell you that applying with three attempts already hurt me. FYI.

LockBox

Postby LockBox » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 am

mrwarre85 wrote:As someone who has now taken it four times, I can tell you that applying with three attempts already hurt me. FYI.

Can you justify/explain this? Is it a particular score that you believe hurt you or do you believe it's merely the fact that you've taken the exam multiple times?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”