Non-Machine Scantron Check?

newyorkterp

Non-Machine Scantron Check?

Postby newyorkterp » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:06 am

So as i finished section 5, I noticed that although my bubblings for section 1 and 2 were full, they weren't as dark. Stupid non-mechanical pencils. Obviously i didnt run the risk of darkening some of them after time expired, but now I'm paranoid the scantron machine will not pick up some answers. How do i get a person to check and is there a considerable delay in getting my score back? Am i just being silly?

wtrc

Re: Non-Machine Scantron Check?

Postby wtrc » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:39 am

newyorkterp wrote:So as i finished section 5, I noticed that although my bubblings for section 1 and 2 were full, they weren't as dark. Stupid non-mechanical pencils. Obviously i didnt run the risk of darkening some of them after time expired, but now I'm paranoid the scantron machine will not pick up some answers. How do i get a person to check and is there a considerable delay in getting my score back? Am i just being silly?

I was worried about this too with erased marks etc. I don't think you need to worry though. Modern scantron readers are really smart... Can tell the "darkest" mark etc.

incompetentia

Postby incompetentia » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am

Unless the mark is quite faint, I don't think you'll have issues.

I had the same concern during my test, and it didn't end up being an issue for me.

newyorkterp

Postby newyorkterp » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 am

incompetentia wrote:Unless the mark is quite faint, I don't think you'll have issues.

I had the same concern during my test, and it didn't end up being an issue for me.

It wasn't quite faint which is reassuring. Thanks guys.

postn0bills

Postby postn0bills » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

newyorkterp wrote:So as i finished section 5, I noticed that although my bubblings for section 1 and 2 were full, they weren't as dark. Stupid non-mechanical pencils. Obviously i didnt run the risk of darkening some of them after time expired, but now I'm paranoid the scantron machine will not pick up some answers. How do i get a person to check and is there a considerable delay in getting my score back? Am i just being silly?

hahahahah i couldn't sleep all night last night because i kept wondering if i had darkened the circles enough and if they were filled in "completely" enough.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”