LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Yeags

Bronze

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Post by Yeags » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am

I also had LR LG LR LR RC. The first LR was incredibly easy for me, so I thought that might've been the experimental.

baconpuffs

Bronze

Post by baconpuffs » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 am

I had 2 LG, so if you're concerned about which LR is experimental feel free to PM me.

chasy_price

New

Post by chasy_price » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 am

Well one of my LR is experimental and to be honest after that bombing RC I don't remember any LR questions.....

So guess we will just have to see.

pkrtbx

New

Post by pkrtbx » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 am

I had the same format, 3rd LR was difficult but LG was SO KIND TO ME. As someone who loathes LG, I literally spent the entire break doing mental calculations of question numbers to make sure that that LG wasn't experimental and that I wasn't actually still dreaming.

john1990

Silver

Post by john1990 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

For me the 1st LR was hard, idk how but i looked down and 20min in i was on Q14 thats the slowest pace ive ever done and i really let time get away from me. Ended up completing the last 5 in 5 minutes combined, which usually equates to me missing like half of them in a rush. LR 3 i was focused and pissed off at the balls so i finished with 3 minutes to go and reviewed, but i still dont remember like any of the Q's :|

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Bb1

New

Post by Bb1 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm

OK so I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy but I see people with different amounts of questions for the sections...

I believe I had LR (25 q's), LG, LR (25 q's), LR (26 q's), RC...sound familiar to anyone? btw, I'm an eastcoaster if it makes any diff.

I see some people have mentioned having a 24 Q section of LR? But the vast majority of people I have seen said two 25 Q sections and one 26 Q section for LR...and everyone says the 26 Q question is a real section, is this right?

For me the 26 Q LR section was a breeze, VERY easy so I am really hoping it was not the experimental. One of the 25 Q LR sections was really difficult and the other 25 Q section was in the middle. Does this sound right to everyone? I mean that would make sense since if it were the two 25 Q LR sections that were actually scored then there would not be 101 questions?

Also my first LR section (25 Q's) which was the first section of the test was the super difficult one for me. The second LR section (also 25 Q's) was in the middle as far as difficulty is concerned and the last and (26 Q) LR section was by far the easiest.

Please give me feedback...Thanks! <3

cph4life

New

Post by cph4life » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

I also really though I had 25 in the 2nd LR.

boosk

Bronze

Post by boosk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 am

1st:25
2nd:25
3rd:26

whipy

New

Post by whipy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 am

boosk wrote:1st:25
Yeah, but which was experimental? Anyone know for sure? Any key words were in the experimental LR that would help to identify it?

If someone who had just 2xLR would post key words from theirs we could identify the experimental by deduction. Chopin has been bandied around so much that it is clear that this was the REAL RC, but nothing that helps to identify the 2 real LR sections.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Bb1

New

Post by Bb1 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 am

Well everyone who had only to LR's said the sections consisted of one 25 q section and one 26 q section so its obviously not the 26 q section. So that at least helps narrow it down.

whipy

New

Post by whipy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Bb1 wrote:Well everyone who had only to LR's said the sections consisted of one 25 q section and one 26 q section so its obviously not the 26 q section. So that at least helps narrow it down.
Yeah, but I don't remember which was 26Q. Also, we still have 2 that were 25Q to choose from....

I'm hoping it was LR1. I'd prefer it to be LR3 because that seemed wierd, but since it seems it has to have been one of the first 3 sections it would have it be LR1 or LR2.

boosk

Bronze

Post by boosk » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:57 pm

whipy wrote:
Yeah, but which was experimental? Anyone know for sure? Any key words were in the experimental LR that would help to identify it?

If someone who had just 2xLR would post key words from theirs we could identify the experimental by deduction. Chopin has been bandied around so much that it is clear that this was the REAL RC, but nothing that helps to identify the 2 real LR sections.
Im not sure if anyone remembers this, but the last Q on one of the 1st LR sections was a point of agreement question. These are pretty rare, so Im thinking this might have been the exp. but they have appeared before so it could've been real...

idk how much identifying the exp. would be helpful to me since I would never be able to remember which Q's were and weren't in it, hope this helps though

leche

Bronze

Post by leche » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:38 am

boosk wrote: Im not sure if anyone remembers this, but the last Q on one of the 1st LR sections was a point of agreement question. These are pretty rare, so Im thinking this might have been the exp. but they have appeared before so it could've been real...
Ugh I saw this in a few posts and I have no recollection of it, which means either it was experimental or I obviously missed a question

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

baconpuffs

Bronze

Post by baconpuffs » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am

boosk wrote:
whipy wrote:

Im not sure if anyone remembers this, but the last Q on one of the 1st LR sections was a point of agreement question. These are pretty rare, so Im thinking this might have been the exp.
TITCR

whipy

New

Post by whipy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 am

baconpuffs wrote:I had 2 LG, so if you're concerned about which LR is experimental feel free to PM me.
Did that, but no reply ... :(

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”