LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby amc987 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Hey all,

Just took the Jun 2011 LSAT. I had this order: LR (25Qs), LG, LR (25), LR (26), RC, and was wondering which of my LR sections was experimental. I'm guessing it was the 3rd section because my friend who was also taking the test said that she had RC 3rd (and also had RC last). I know that LSAC sometimes changes the order of experimental sections, but I was hoping someone else might be able to confirm my suspicions.

The section that I think was experimental had a point of agreement question about electricity as the last one of the section... I am not sure whether this is too much information to share, but hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules by asking about this. If I am, someone please let me know.

Additionally, anyone who wants to commiserate about RC is more than welcome to in this thread. Between the Kate C. passage and the sea floor geology passage, I thought it was by far the hardest section on the test. I barely finished. I think it was about as tough as the Dec 09 and Dec 10 sections. So maybe the test equating will be generous?!

Good luck to everyone!! And congrats to us for being DONE. :D

User avatar
vissidarte27
Posts: 434
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby vissidarte27 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 pm

I had the same format. Second LR (with 24) was experimental.

User avatar
Bashy
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Bashy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh thank god.

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby mattviphky » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Were your questions for LG easy linear...I cant remember the actual questions, but did they seem very easy?

User avatar
Bashy
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Bashy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm

mattviphky wrote:Were your questions for LG easy linear...I cant remember the actual questions, but did they seem very easy?


I thought the LG was really easy.
Last edited by Bashy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby mattviphky » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

User avatar
Bashy
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Bashy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

.
Last edited by Bashy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mattviphky
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby mattviphky » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:29 pm

crap.

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Was the question with the 1,000th of something experimental or real? It was like the XITTICV question or whatever...

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby amc987 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Tainted_Praise wrote:Was the question with the 1,000th of something experimental or real? It was like the XITTICV question or whatever...


I'm not sure, unfortunately. That's the thing about having 3 LRs. The electricity question is one of the only ones I remember the specifics of. There was a really obnoxious question about global warming and el niño as well, but I'm not sure whether that was in the experimental section or one of the real ones.

I also think there was one about cops and a medal, but that might've been in the 26 question LR.

Also didn't the experimental have 25 questions?? I could have sworn the electricity one was #25....

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

amc987 wrote:
Tainted_Praise wrote:Was the question with the 1,000th of something experimental or real? It was like the XITTICV question or whatever...


I'm not sure, unfortunately. That's the thing about having 3 LRs. The electricity question is one of the only ones I remember the specifics of. There was a really obnoxious question about global warming and el niño as well, but I'm not sure whether that was in the experimental section or one of the real ones.

I also think there was one about cops and a medal, but that might've been in the 26 question LR.

Also didn't the experimental have 25 questions?? I could have sworn the electricity one was #25....


I could be crazy... But I am almost positive I had LR 23 LG 25 LR 23 LR 25 RC 27

User avatar
Quan292
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Quan292 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm

please someone find this out for me I need to know which lr was experimental the first or the third. I missed some questions on the 3rd section so I hope that one didnt count.

User avatar
amc987
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby amc987 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Quan292 wrote:please someone find this out for me I need to know which lr was experimental the first or the third. I missed some questions on the 3rd section so I hope that one didnt count.


Someone PMed me and said it was definitely the 3rd. Hopefully that person is right!

User avatar
Diiizzzzoooo
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Diiizzzzoooo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Anything with Roman numerals was experimental. I didn't have that.

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Diiizzzzoooo wrote:Anything with Roman numerals was experimental. I didn't have that.

A little part of me just died inside.

melissama
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby melissama » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

mattviphky wrote:did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

i have the same question!

User avatar
WannaGo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby WannaGo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:38 pm

How does anyone know/find out which one was experimental?

I had the same format...thought the 3rd LR was the hardest.

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm

WannaGo wrote:How does anyone know/find out which one was experimental?

I had the same format...thought the 3rd LR was the hardest.


if you bombed the 3rd... lucky u. it was the hardest

User avatar
WannaGo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby WannaGo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

melissama wrote:
mattviphky wrote:did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

i have the same question!


Am I the only one that couldn't figure this one out?

Maybe it was because I ran short on time but yikes, I couldn't wrap my head around it.

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

WannaGo wrote:
melissama wrote:
mattviphky wrote:did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

i have the same question!


Am I the only one that couldn't figure this one out?

Maybe it was because I ran short on time but yikes, I couldn't wrap my head around it.


balls are real.. I thought we established this?

melissama
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby melissama » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Tainted_Praise wrote:
WannaGo wrote:
melissama wrote:
mattviphky wrote:did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

i have the same question!


Am I the only one that couldn't figure this one out?

Maybe it was because I ran short on time but yikes, I couldn't wrap my head around it.


balls are real.. I thought we established this?



is balls the last question?

littletart5112
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby littletart5112 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I had LR, LG, LR, LR, RC. Did anyone ever figure out which one was experimental? I can't remember the questions for the life of me.

Please reply or PM me!

User avatar
WannaGo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby WannaGo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 pm

We did....I was asking if I'm the only one who got their ass kicked by it.
Tainted_Praise wrote:
WannaGo wrote:
melissama wrote:
mattviphky wrote:did it have a question red balls white balls and green balls???

i have the same question!


Am I the only one that couldn't figure this one out?

Maybe it was because I ran short on time but yikes, I couldn't wrap my head around it.


balls are real.. I thought we established this?

Tainted_Praise
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Yes :shock:

littletart5112
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: LR, LG, LR, LR, RC (which was experimental?)

Postby littletart5112 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am

amc987 wrote:
Tainted_Praise wrote:Was the question with the 1,000th of something experimental or real? It was like the XITTICV question or whatever...


I'm not sure, unfortunately. That's the thing about having 3 LRs. The electricity question is one of the only ones I remember the specifics of. There was a really obnoxious question about global warming and el niño as well, but I'm not sure whether that was in the experimental section or one of the real ones.

I also think there was one about cops and a medal, but that might've been in the 26 question LR.

Also didn't the experimental have 25 questions?? I could have sworn the electricity one was #25....


Which section was the global warming question in? I don't think I had that one.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dontsaywhatyoumean and 8 guests