June 2011 LG Opinions Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Neidermeyer519

Bronze

Re: June 2011 LG Opinions

Post by Neidermeyer519 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah, but then again I may have only missed a few. I thought I did horrible on the december logic games section and only missed 4, and it was pretty difficult, so I dunno yet.

melissama

New

Post by melissama » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Timewascalled wrote:Anyone remember any of the LG experimental questions? I know the Balls one was the real LG but my mind is mush and I can't remember any of the other LG section's questions.
same here

neeko

Silver

Post by neeko » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Timewascalled wrote:Anyone remember any of the LG experimental questions? I know the Balls one was the real LG but my mind is mush and I can't remember any of the other LG section's questions.
Hiking and I like unpaved paved

baconpuffs

Bronze

Post by baconpuffs » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

melissama wrote:
same here
hiking and conferences abroad. don't remember the rest.

lakers3peat

Bronze

Post by lakers3peat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:05 pm

had no prob with game 1 judges super ez
had no prob with game 2 skydivers ez
game 3 wasn't too bad but consumed way too much of my time
game 4 balls probably wasnt bad but I was so flustered for time after game 3 that i misread one of the rules then snowball failed that section.

i'm usually -1/-2 on games so after doing crappy on the games, i just bombed the rest of the test........... was thinking about cancelling while doing sections 4 and 5.......... that's a pretty bad sign........ :roll:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Quan292

Bronze

Post by Quan292 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

imbored25 wrote:i just had one LG, thought it was pretty easy, but LG is always my best section, RC killed me
Same for me I bombed that RC

tanzie

New

Post by tanzie » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

LG is always my best section, and I was not happy with how I did. I got a migraine toward the end of the first LR and thought about canceling mid-test because I thought I was going to hurl. By the time the second LG set rolled around, I was going blind in one eye and my brain was mush. I'm really surprised that 2nd LG section is rumored to be the real deal: some of the questions were vastly different from what seems to be par for the LG course. Then again, the test seems to be ever-evolving.
Last edited by tanzie on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmckid

New

Post by cmckid » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah, I agree with the poster before me. I've been scoring perfects around 75% of the time in LG but game 3 took it to me on time, I ended up half guessing on one question (eliminated 2 choices) and fully guessing on the other.

chickenhappy

New

Post by chickenhappy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Can anyone refresh my memory on what the second, non-experimental game was? I can't remember it for the life of me and I'm starting to worry I accidentally skipped over it and somehow didn't notice I left questions blank. You can PM me if you want.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

lakers3peat

Bronze

Post by lakers3peat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

skydivers

melissama

New

Post by melissama » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 pm

so is the ball game the 3rd or the 4th???

ThomasMN

Bronze

Post by ThomasMN » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm

I would like to second the idea that the third game wasn't "hard" but was extremely time consuming. Totally threw me off for the fourth game. I will admit, first two games were insanely easy.

Diiizzzzoooo

Bronze

Post by Diiizzzzoooo » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 pm

In my opinion, all 8 games were a joke. The hardest game was the cars game, and that one wasn't bad. I took December's hellacious test. Consider yourselves lucky.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

TMC116

Bronze

Post by TMC116 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Diiizzzzoooo wrote:In my opinion, all 8 games were a joke. The hardest game was the cars game, and that one wasn't bad. I took December's hellacious test. Consider yourselves lucky.
I'll take that game section over this one. I'm sure my raw score would be lower but the December LSAT had an insane curve.

-14 for a 170? Yes please.

cnyltiak

New

Post by cnyltiak » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

1st(or 2nd?) one I really don't remember at all so I guess it was probably easy. Trial one should have been easy, but I missed an obvious deduction for like 2 minutes, so I think I did fine on that one but it cost me later on. Took too much time on the cars one, probably got the first half then started having to rush. 4th seemed like it would have been easy but I ran out of time and had to guess on the last 3, luckily I was able to quickly bubble them in. Overall I think if it had been the very first section of the test I would have done well... instead I did realllll mediocre.

swoozie

Bronze

Post by swoozie » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm

I can't remember the second game at all, I'm mildly worried. Even with the posts in this thread, it's completely out of my head.

I know I went through 1 and 2 pretty fast? Got to the third, did one question and thought the rest straight up looked terrible, I had like no deductions at that point. I decided to skip to game 4, misunderstood a rule but caught it fairly quickly. Then went back and finished up 3. Finished the section with like 30 seconds to spare (lol) but could've easily made a dumb mistake somewhere, I've done it before on PTs.

neeko

Silver

Post by neeko » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 pm

swoozie wrote:I can't remember the second game at all, I'm mildly worried. Even with the posts in this thread, it's completely out of my head.

I know I went through 1 and 2 pretty fast? Got to the third, did one question and thought the rest straight up looked terrible, I had like no deductions at that point. I decided to skip to game 4, misunderstood a rule but caught it fairly quickly. Then went back and finished up 3. Finished the section with like 30 seconds to spare (lol) but could've easily made a dumb mistake somewhere, I've done it before on PTs.

I can't remember the second game either. Wtf

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

citykitty

Bronze

Post by citykitty » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

neeko wrote:
swoozie wrote:I can't remember the second game at all, I'm mildly worried. Even with the posts in this thread, it's completely out of my head.

I can't remember the second game either. Wtf
Reading here actually jogged my memory about that game. It was so ridiculously easy. That's why I think most of us don't remember it. And, I did the same thing with game 4. Flustered me for about 2 minutes, but fortunately I had the time to spare.

chompchomp

New

Post by chompchomp » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 pm

It was the trial one I think. The balls game hurt my soul.

Vodka today, prep for October tomorrow.

citykitty

Bronze

Post by citykitty » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:54 pm

chompchomp wrote:It was the trial one I think. The balls game hurt my soul.

I'm going with a cheap shiraz, but ain't that the truth!

chompchomp

New

Post by chompchomp » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:00 pm

citykitty wrote:
chompchomp wrote:It was the trial one I think. The balls game hurt my soul.

I'm going with a cheap shiraz, but ain't that the truth!
Fittingly enough, when we came out of the testing center the storm whistles started.

I still braved the weather to the liquor store. It was an emergency.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Strange

Silver

Post by Strange » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm

This was the only section I'm confident I did well on. Worried about LR and terrified about RC

Tainted_Praise

Bronze

Post by Tainted_Praise » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Was the balls game really that hard people? I'm starting to feel like maybe there's something I missed since I didn't find the LG's THAT difficult at all.... There was only three rules for the balls game right...? It was pretty basic.. No?

chompchomp

New

Post by chompchomp » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm not sure if the game itself was that difficult, but the one before it ate up a lot of time in my case. I also kept going back and forth on the interp of one of the rules.

zozin

Gold

Post by zozin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Tainted_Praise wrote:Was the balls game really that hard people? I'm starting to feel like maybe there's something I missed since I didn't find the LG's THAT difficult at all.... There was only three rules for the balls game right...? It was pretty basic.. No?
I haven't done a vertical game in a while. Started doing it like that for 2 questions, then said fuck it and reverted back to horizontal diagrams. That messed me a up a little bit, but still finished the game, and probably did fine.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”