PT35 LG difficulty?

Easy-E

PT35 LG difficulty?

Postby Easy-E » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Was this tests LG section considered to be relatively easier than others? I've been having some trouble doing my timed sections, but this one I finished with -0 and 4 minutes remaining. I usually score between -2 and -5, so I'm feeling pretty jazzed about a perfect score. I just wanted to know if it was considered to be a section on the easier side.

youknowryan

Re: PT35 LG difficulty?

Postby youknowryan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 pm

emarxnj wrote:Was this tests LG section considered to be relatively easier than others? I've been having some trouble doing my timed sections, but this one I finished with -0 and 4 minutes remaining. I usually score between -2 and -5, so I'm feeling pretty jazzed about a perfect score. I just wanted to know if it was considered to be a section on the easier side.

For a section in the 30s it's on the easier side. There is no "killer" game in that one. they are all in a narrower range difficulty. I would say 34 is harder because of the first and last games. Remember a section with 2 easy games and 2 hard games is more likely to harm your score with a -2 or -3 than is a more balanced section where the games are more approachable.

That said, it's a little harder than the sections from the 50s though. I figure on the whole that's enough reason to be optimistic. Heck even the Dinos game from 57 is not so bad if you've ben practicing with the CD game, jewels game or the snakes/lizards game.

Edited for clarity.
Last edited by youknowryan on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Easy-E

Postby Easy-E » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:02 pm

youknowryan wrote:
emarxnj wrote:Was this tests LG section considered to be relatively easier than others? I've been having some trouble doing my timed sections, but this one I finished with -0 and 4 minutes remaining. I usually score between -2 and -5, so I'm feeling pretty jazzed about a perfect score. I just wanted to know if it was considered to be a section on the easier side.

For a section in the 30s it's on the easier side. It's a little harder than the sections from the 50s though. I figure on the whole that's enough reason to be optimistic.

I haven't moved into the more recent stuff, mostly the 30s honestly, so that makes sense. Good to hear though, thanks for the info.

youknowryan

Postby youknowryan » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 pm

NP. I expanded my original answer with more info, BTW.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”