LSAC Website Not Working

postn0bills

LSAC Website Not Working

Postby postn0bills » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:03 am

Is the site down for anyone else or just me? :?

ACfootball72

Re: LSAC Website Not Working

Postby ACfootball72 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 am

I can't access the website either, and I need to print off my ticket for the test tomorrow!

echo

Postby echo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am

There was a note on the website yesterday that they were going down for maintenance from late last night to some time today. I didn't pay too much attention to the times, but I seem to think it was going to be back up around noon EST.

I do remember thinking it seemed like an odd choice of weekend to choose with the test tomorrow, but I think it should be back up pretty soon.

postn0bills

Postby postn0bills » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks for both of your responses! Good to know, I don't recall seeing that information, thanks for the heads up!

ACfootball72

Postby ACfootball72 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:30 am

I called the lsac office and they said that the website is going to be down until noonish

lsapplicant07

Postby lsapplicant07 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:47 am

Nice work people. I knew I could count on TLS for straight scoop.

I went by my testing center yesterday to check it out: great, brand new building with tables for desks and well-functioning air conditioning (an important capability in the SE). When I asked a woman in the building which classrooms they were going to be using, she said that the LSAThad been moved across campus to a different building. When I checked out that building, the air conditioning was struggling and the chairs had the fold up desks. Also, all but one bathroom on the fourth floor were under construction. As of last night my ticket hadn't changed the location so I'm crossing my fingers that she was just wrong.

Good luck everyone!

seancris

Postby seancris » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:49 am

It's down, and choosing to do maintenance today is the most absurd thing I've ever heard considering they tell everyone to print their admissions tickets the day before the exam (apparently maintenance day).

I would think that their site would be slow at the very least from now until the test due to traffic alone.

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 pm

seancris wrote:It's down, and choosing to do maintenance today is the most absurd thing I've ever heard considering they tell everyone to print their admissions tickets the day before the exam (apparently maintenance day).

I would think that their site would be slow at the very least from now until the test due to traffic alone.

Maybe part of what they are doing is updating the most current test center data so what prints on your admission ticket tells you the right place to go?

seancris

Postby seancris » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Jeffort wrote:
seancris wrote:It's down, and choosing to do maintenance today is the most absurd thing I've ever heard considering they tell everyone to print their admissions tickets the day before the exam (apparently maintenance day).

Maybe part of what they are doing is updating the most current test center data so what prints on your admission ticket tells you the right place to go?

Could be, but whatever the reason it's still terrible customer service IMO. Get/publish the information before you tell everyone to print it.

SchopenhauerFTW

Postby SchopenhauerFTW » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”