Sufficient questions!!! help (1 day to go)

JD=Doctor

Sufficient questions!!! help (1 day to go)

Postby JD=Doctor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 am

I just realized i suck at the more difficult sufficient questions (Qs 15-26)

and i am blanking out on how to go about them..

Any advice????? how should i approach them im starting to get nervous everyime i see one

Tainted_Praise

Re: Sufficient questions!!! help (1 day to go)

Postby Tainted_Praise » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 am

JD=Doctor wrote:I just realized i suck at the more difficult sufficient questions (Qs 15-26)

Any advice????? how should i approach them im starting to get nervous everyime i see one

Sufficient... The way I look at it is basically like...Which of these answers, if chosen, makes the statement/argument look better.

Then with necessary... Which one does this argument NEED in order to make sense.

Make sure you're not mixing up the two.. They can word it like assholes sometimes.. Just remember..Sufficient answers make the argument look BETTER

JD=Doctor

Postby JD=Doctor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:37 am

Tainted_Praise wrote:
JD=Doctor wrote:I just realized i suck at the more difficult sufficient questions (Qs 15-26)

Sufficient... The way I look at it is basically like...Which of these answers, if chosen, makes the statement/argument look better.

Then with necessary... Which one does this argument NEED in order to make sense.

Make sure you're not mixing up the two.. They can word it like assholes sometimes.. Just remember..Sufficient answers make the argument look BETTER

Thanks that was exactly the kind of answer i was looking for!

Tainted_Praise

Postby Tainted_Praise » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 am

JD=Doctor wrote:
Tainted_Praise wrote:

Thanks that was exactly the kind of answer i was looking for!

No prob. Good luck.

lakers3peat

Postby lakers3peat » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:16 am

with sufficient assumptions you will usually bridge the logical gap between premises and conclusion. if a term is mentioned for the first time in the conclusion then the CR will almost always find some way of linking it to the evidence.

JD=Doctor

Postby JD=Doctor » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 pm

lakers3peat wrote:with sufficient assumptions you will usually bridge the logical gap between premises and conclusion. if a term is mentioned for the first time in the conclusion then the CR will almost always find some way of linking it to the evidence.

I guess i was freaking out more so because of the sufficient question in the december 2010 test about communicating with aliens

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”