2/3 Testmasters

2/3 Testmasters

Postby romanista » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

So I'm planning on taking the LSAT for the second time in October. I want to enroll in the Testmasters prep course. The problem is that I just started a new job and will have to work the night shifts. Therefore, I can only attend the Monday and Saturday lectures every week. Which means that unless I am able to switch shifts with someone at work, I cannot attend the Wednesday lectures at all.

Would it be worth it to still enroll? Does Testmasters really care if you show up every time?

I could consider other prep classes, but I've found that Princeton Review is a lot more than TM and they have a much lower reputation. Powerscore is not offered where I live. There's also the Blackstone class offered through UCF test prep but I feel like if I'm going to spend the money on a prep course I want the best one.

Re: 2/3 Testmasters

Postby JamMasterJ » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Unless you have Manhattan LSAT as an option, Testmasters is TCR. Not sure about their attendance policy though

Postby citykitty » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Have you considered the online Blueprint course? That's what I used, because I live in a rural town that doesn't have any live classes offered by anybody. I was really impressed. There's no set class times. I can't imagine paying for a prep class and then missing 1/3 of it. It doesn't seem very productive.

Postby lakers3peat » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:24 pm

attendance policy? lololol this isn't high school. it's a paid service that they are providing for YOU.

Obviously you have your priorities, but in my opinion, if you can't attend the wednesday lectures, it's not worth your money. either take a different class, take a weekend class, take an online class, or get a private tutor.

Not saying that every class will be important but you are paying about ~$75 per class x 10 = $700 worth of service that you aren't even using. spend that money on private tutor instead.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”