LSATBlog's Daily Study Schedules

Paraflam

LSATBlog's Daily Study Schedules

Postby Paraflam » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 am

Sorry if this has been discussed before, quick search didn't yield anything.

Anyway, has anyone tried these? Thinking about purchasing the 7-month one to prepare for February 2012 but was wondering if the weekly schedule is just as helpful. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

maxpower430

Re: LSATBlog's Daily Study Schedules

Postby maxpower430 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am

i'm actually just finishing up the 7 month daily schedule now, and i think it's worth it. it just simplifies things and lets you focus on prep, and assuming you're not strapped for cash it's a good deal. the only thing i'd recommend doing though is supplementing the lr bible with the manhattan lr guide, i found that i really started making breakthroughs with LR after manhattan. also the first few months are a little light so it's a good time to get the concepts down. i will say that it's a bit different than how a lot of people on tls prep (i.e. more section work as opposed to full tests) but i've seen a big improvement (158-175) and hoping for a successful test day and i definitely found the guide helpful.

Paraflam

Postby Paraflam » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks for the input. How many hours a day/week do you figure it had you studying? Trying to determine if it's something I'll be able to keep up with during some heavy workload in the coming semesters.

maxpower430

Postby maxpower430 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 am

well by the end of the schedule it got pretty time heavy (i.e. taking 3-4 pts) but beyond that i worked a full-time job and never felt overwhelmed. how much time it takes really depends on you though, since it will depend on how much you need/are willing to review. that being said, i found time to complete it all and also supplement it with atlas guides so i think you'd be okay. what i also did was if i knew a week would be busy, i would just complete two days worth in a day in order to get ahead or catch up and prep is prep so i don't think it hurt me.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”