I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Image +

+

Image



*
Image



= 174




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:58 pm

even better....


Image

x
Image

=

48


+
--ImageRemoved--
+
Image

x
Image


126


=


174....


wow all the signs are pointing at it.



and yes, this is how I'm spending my last few days before Monday. if you want to be a champion, you gotta think like a champion.

lawyertobe1

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 11:23 am

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lawyertobe1 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 pm

FTW!! I hope I'll be that confident before my October exam :D

071816

Platinum
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby 071816 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:16 pm

I just realized that you are a fucking idiot.

User avatar
NYC Law

Gold
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:17 pm

chimp wrote:I just realized that you are a fucking idiot.

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:43 pm

says the monkey... lolololllo
Image

Curry

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby Curry » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 pm

I approve of the method by which you came to your conclusion.

User avatar
Yeshia90

Silver
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby Yeshia90 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 pm

I'll take these guys:

Image
Adds up to 109

PLUS

Image

(Not including Jackie Robinson, that gets us to 201).

MINUS:

Image

MINUS:

Image

Equals 179 :mrgreen:

February1088

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby February1088 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

chimp wrote:I just realized that you are a fucking idiot.


The fact that he's a Laker's fan just amplifies your argument

071816

Platinum
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby 071816 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 pm

February1088 wrote:
chimp wrote:I just realized that you are a fucking idiot.


The fact that he's a Laker's fan just amplifies your argument


Don't really think that has anything to do with it. I am actually a huge Lakers fan myself and I can see what an idiotic asshat this person is.

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Image

haters gun' hate

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 pm

chimp wrote: I am actually a monkey and I can see what an idiotic asshat this person is.



FTFY

User avatar
dpk711

Silver
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby dpk711 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

chimp wrote:I just realized that you are a fucking idiot.

CanadianWolf

Diamond
Posts: 10714
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby CanadianWolf » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:14 pm

OP: LSAT scores are not cumulative; each sitting is scored separately. :D

User avatar
NYC Law

Gold
Posts: 1563
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby NYC Law » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:15 pm

lol basketball

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm

NYC Law wrote:lol basketball



still waiting for my world series experience/stanley cup.... the only thing the dodgers seem to do is send the team's opposing fans to the hospital with brain damage :| & the kings.... dont get me started... 4-0 lead in the 2nd period... blown... to the sharks... kill me plz




we will get our football team soon enough. shaq and magic are working on that one.


FWIW, we are the ONE time champions of the XFL.

071816

Platinum
Posts: 5509
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby 071816 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

lakers3peat wrote:
NYC Law wrote:lol basketball



still waiting for my world series experience/stanley cup.... the only thing the dodgers seem to do is send the team's opposing fans to the hospital with brain damage :| & the kings.... dont get me started... 4-0 lead in the 2nd period... blown... to the sharks... kill me plz




we will get our football team soon enough. shaq and magic are working on that one.


FWIW, we are the ONE time champions of the XFL.


Lock this thread/ban this trolling tool.

February1088

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:52 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby February1088 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Imma jinx you. Bad luck! Hope you don't break 170 on this June test! :twisted:

User avatar
dpk711

Silver
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby dpk711 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 pm

February1088 wrote:Imma jinx you. Bad luck! Hope you don't break 170 on this June test! :twisted:

Judging from his logic (or the lack thereof) in this thread I would be utterly shocked if OP cracks 160.

User avatar
Nulli Secundus

Gold
Posts: 3175
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 am

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby Nulli Secundus » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Second calculation's result is 158 btw.

48 + 8 + 34 x 3 = 56 + 102 = 158

Hth. (Also, 288)

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Nulli Secundus wrote:48 + 8 + 34 x 3 = 56 + 102 = 158



If I could put gigantic parantheses I would have

48+((8+34) x 3) :P think that's right lol.



February1088 wrote:Imma jinx you. Bad luck! Hope you don't break 170 on this June test!



nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

dpk711 wrote:Judging from his logic (or the lack thereof) in this thread I would be utterly shocked if OP cracks 160.


someone can't a joke eh?




chimp wrote:Lock this thread/ban this trolling tool.



you are free to leave my thread at any time. stupid monkey.

User avatar
dpk711

Silver
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby dpk711 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

lakers3peat wrote:stupid monkey.

Racist.

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:04 pm

dpk711 wrote:
lakers3peat wrote:stupid monkey.

Racist.



I have something against primates. you are right.

User avatar
blacklawboss

Silver
Posts: 522
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby blacklawboss » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:17 pm

My 2 cents most of us were stressed out in an adderall haze at this point before our tests. Let this guy get off how he feels nothing wrong with a lil pregame confidence.i wish him well like the rest of our TLS brethren.

User avatar
lakers3peat

Bronze
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Re: I just realized I'm going to get a 174 on the lsat...

Postby lakers3peat » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 pm

blacklawboss wrote:My 2 cents most of us were stressed out in an adderall haze at this point before our tests.


+1
blacklawboss wrote:nothing wrong with a lil pregame confidence


+2

blacklawboss wrote:i wish him well like the rest of our TLS brethren.


+3


Black law boss you are on fire.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests