About to take my last PT. Advice...

JD=Doctor

About to take my last PT. Advice...

Postby JD=Doctor » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 am

Friday Noon PST i plan on taking the December 2010 test. it will be my last test before monday

How should i approach this test where should i take it should i try to mimic the exact time ect would doing the 4sections with out any break be equivalent to 5 sections with break...

any words of wisdom to help fully utilize tomorrow to make monday more of a breeze

flexityflex86

Re: About to take my last PT. Advice...

Postby flexityflex86 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:15 am

JD=Doctor wrote:Friday Noon PST i plan on taking the December 2010 test. it will be my last test before monday

How should i approach this test where should i take it should i try to mimic the exact time ect would doing the 4sections with out any break be equivalent to 5 sections with break...

any words of wisdom to help fully utilize tomorrow to make monday more of a breeze

take it at your test center.

spek

Re: About to take my last PT. Advice...

Postby spek » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 am

I would suggest taking a 5 section test at the same time and with the same materials you'll be using on the real one. Try to simulate the real day test in terms of when you wake up, what you eat etc...and also what you do during the break. I think that would help take away some of the test day nerves. Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”