Studying before next weeks LSAT

citykitty

Re: Studying before next weeks LSAT

Postby citykitty » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 pm

iphone7 wrote:
citykitty wrote:My plan is to do 6. Two each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. But, I'm not throwing in extra sections this week. Just four sections twice a day those 3 days. I'll probably do one section of each LR, LG, and RC on Sat and Sun. Maybe a few warm up Qs Monday morning.

I feel pretty solid, but I want to keep my head in the game without burning out. My last three PTs have scored me at exactly 172 with an extra random section. I'm right on the bubble of where I want to be. So, I'm trying to walk that line of staying prepped without totally screwing myself over. I'm starting to get nervous. I really, really don't want to retake in October.

That seems like a lot. I'd be burnt out, but you know yourself better than I do.

I'm good. I didn't do much over Memorial Day weekend. Just a timed section here and there. I did 2 PTs yesterday (172, 178) and 2 today (171, 174). I still plan to do 2 more full ones tomorrow, and then back off a bit. I'm trying to get a feel for guessing at my score, so I don't stress out for 3 weeks.

citykitty

Re: Studying before next weeks LSAT

Postby citykitty » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:46 pm

citykitty wrote:
iphone7 wrote:
citykitty wrote:My plan is to do 6. Two each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. But, I'm not throwing in extra sections this week. Just four sections twice a day those 3 days. I'll probably do one section of each LR, LG, and RC on Sat and Sun. Maybe a few warm up Qs Monday morning.

I feel pretty solid, but I want to keep my head in the game without burning out. My last three PTs have scored me at exactly 172 with an extra random section. I'm right on the bubble of where I want to be. So, I'm trying to walk that line of staying prepped without totally screwing myself over. I'm starting to get nervous. I really, really don't want to retake in October.

That seems like a lot. I'd be burnt out, but you know yourself better than I do.

I'm good. I didn't do much over Memorial Day weekend. Just a timed section here and there. I did 2 PTs yesterday (172, 178) and 2 today (171, 174). I still plan to do 2 more full ones tomorrow, and then back off a bit. I'm trying to get a feel for guessing at my score, so I don't stress out for 3 weeks.

Eh, you're right. I decided 5 was enough. Only did one today (-4, 176). I don't plan to do any more. I think I'll probably do a timed section of LG tomorrow and Sunday. Timing on LG is my biggest issue. Either I finish with 5-10 minutes to spare or I'm down to the wire. Otherwise, I feel good.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”