purchasing PTs

cfrob14

purchasing PTs

Postby cfrob14 » Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 am

I'm preparing for the October test. Reading over posts, I came across many people advocating using as many official practice tests as possible. Is there a cost effective way of purchasing all of them? Are there any vendors that feature discounts for buying in bulk? Thanks in advance.

99.9luft

Re: purchasing PTs

Postby 99.9luft » Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 am

cfrob14 wrote:I'm preparing for the October test. Reading over posts, I came across many people advocating using as many official practice tests as possible. Is there a cost effective way of purchasing all of them? Are there any vendors that feature discounts for buying in bulk? Thanks in advance.

http://www.cambridgelsat.com/

RickyRoe

Postby RickyRoe » Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 am

Thank you for the link, I was just looking for that exact site that I ran across on these boards months ago but couldn't remember what it was called.

However, if the OP wants a cost effective way of getting these tests, wait until the June test is over and look search for old books of them on eBay. I was able to buy dozens of them for a fraction of what they cost retail. I would advise however to read the descriptions so that you don't get old tests that are already marked. I just spent an hour trying to erase/cover up the answers that the book's previous owner already marked. He was only scoring in the 140's, but his answers were still distracting.

cfrob14

Postby cfrob14 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:07 am

Amazing, exactly what I've been looking for. One other thing, is there a big difference, performance wise, between people who have only used the recent tests over people who prepare using all 62?

Thanks again.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”