Manhattan LSAT RC Bible

Manhattan LSAT RC Bible

Postby jortiz682 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:16 am

Worth it at this point? Re-taking the test, anxiety has f*cked me more than anything tangible. Hopefully have that resolved now. RC is the section where I can improve most. Generally scoring -3:-5 RC, -2:-4 LR -1:-3 LG (yeah, I know, annoying). Pretty sure I can resolve LG in the next 2 weeks. LR not sure 2 years would take me down to 0, but I feel like RC is where I have most room to improve. Is it worth 20 bucks for the Manhattan RC guide? Still have PT's 58-60, 62 to take as newbs before D-Day. Lemme know y'all.

Re: Manhattan LSAT RC Bible

Postby GoldenGloves » Mon May 23, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm prepping for October & got the RC guide last week. I think it's an excellent resource for helping you understand the importance of identifying a central argument & using passage structure to attack questions. It uses a lot of great strategies to help you 'read like a law student' -- a skill necessary for excelling on RC. It'll also help you pick out wrong answer choices in a more efficient way. It's a short read, but I'm finding the strategies it uses take time to hone. My only reservation in recommending it to you is that you may not have enough time to really practice its ideas. If you don't think this will be a problem, I say go for it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”