Improving LR

rishabhagny

Improving LR

Postby rishabhagny » Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

After going through the Logic Games Bible and Logical Reasoning Bible my LG score is almost -0 to -4, which is good, for now. However, my LR score is lacking, severely. I went through the bible and took notes while reading; then, I proceeded to rewrite the notes and read through it again. Despite all this, I am still doing poorly in the LR section, missing almost -7 to -15 in a section. Is there a good way to improve in this department?

Thanks for any help!

JamMasterJ

Re: Improving LR

Postby JamMasterJ » Sat May 21, 2011 1:49 pm

determine your weakest question types and drill them extensively. Alternatively, you could try a different approach such as tutoring or the Manhattan strategy guide

jortiz682

Postby jortiz682 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:43 am

I'd recommend Dextroamphetamine/levoamphetamine/methylphenidate/lisdexamfetamine. Don't let the narcos scare you. Speed is time is $.

jortiz682

Postby jortiz682 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:45 am

Or methamphetamine, if you know a kid/doctor who is the shit and gets down with legal "illegal" drugs. Only if you can practice w/them beforehand. Don't wanna take the test itself on something you haven't tried before.

thecynic69

Postby thecynic69 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 am

rishabhagny wrote:After going through the Logic Games Bible and Logical Reasoning Bible my LG score is almost -0 to -4, which is good, for now. However, my LR score is lacking, severely. I went through the bible and took notes while reading; then, I proceeded to rewrite the notes and read through it again. Despite all this, I am still doing poorly in the LR section, missing almost -7 to -15 in a section. Is there a good way to improve in this department?

Thanks for any help!

Yes, you can improve, but how you do so depends in large part on what sorts of mistakes you are making. Jammaster is right to suggest identifying question types; in general, look for any patterns in your wrong answers, and come back with your analysis so we can give you detailed tips on how to improve.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”