I am a sophomore and would like to study abroad second semester of my Junior year. I have ample time this summer to study and next semester as well. I can even take a night course next fall in anticipation of the Dec. Lsat. I am wondering if I should do this instead of taking the LSAT in june after a semester abroad in Europe when I might not have full time to study or waiting until Oct and sending in Apps a little later rather than as soon as possible. Any thoughts? (my gpa is on the lower side about a 3.5 cumulative but a little lower on the LSAC scale).
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests