Lsat date change or withdrawl

DaisyLafayette

Lsat date change or withdrawl

Postby DaisyLafayette » Wed May 18, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm so nervous about taking the June 6 test. I am doing okay but have very low confidence in my abilities. I have studied for a while and took a TM course. Predictably, I took the test in December but canceled my score because I felt I marked too many questions as uncertain about the answer.

I kind of considered putting the June off until October but the deadline was May 15. You can withdraw until June 5th, but does the withdrawl show up on your LSAT record or count as one of your 3? I'm guessing I should just man up and take it without letting myself cancel.

sundance95

Re: Lsat date change or withdrawl

Postby sundance95 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

DaisyLafayette wrote:I'm guessing I should just man up and take it without letting myself cancel.

You know the answer. You cancelled December and now you want to cancel or push back June? You have to ask yourself-what's going to change by October that will make me better/more confident? If you don't have a solid answer why you will do better in October (i.e., you are going to really buckle down and set a stringent schedule), you should take the June exam.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”