151 LSAT

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
dpk711

Silver

Re: 151 LSAT

Postby dpk711 » Wed May 18, 2011 2:17 am

8)

accuratesite2020

New

Joe READ !!!!

Postby accuratesite2020 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Hey, don't take too much of what you get on here seriously. Go for broke June 6th. Try to get in 3-4 PT a week to work on your stamina and do a good review after each. I am looking at Rutgers-Newark PT night as well. I have also been plugging away while working full-time midnight shifts. My first PT ever was 137 back in December and after going throught bibles and working through about 12 tests my personal best has been a 158. I have had about 5 or 6 recently that have been in the 152-154 range. If you plan to live in NJ, I wouldn't worry about getting a scholarship because Rutgers is 1/2 price of every school in the NJ/NY area. Take what you get on this site with a grain of salt. Most of those who say put the test off or take 50 or so tests maybe have a little more time on their hands. As a professional who works 50-60 hrs a week and trying to keep up with somewhat of a personal life, you can only do what you can do. If you want, PM me and I can fill you in on a few things that has helped me in the last 2 weeks here. Keep up the work, it will all work out.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�