LSAT Prep Apps

Paraflam

LSAT Prep Apps

Postby Paraflam » Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Just searched this on my iPhone and found a number of different LSAT prep apps in the App Store, figured they're probably useless but has anyone given any of them a shot and know if they're worthwhile at all? Thanks!

170hopeful

Re: LSAT Prep Apps

Postby 170hopeful » Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 am

I happen to like "LSAT toolkit" on my iphone. I can practice LR, RC, and even LG anywhere at any time. This app (sponsored by Manhattan LSAT) has every official prep test available for purchase. The older prep tests are 2.99 a piece, and the newer ones are 8.99 a piece. I specifically like the way the LR questions are setup. It even keeps a log of the questions you got right/wrong, the amount of time it took you to answer each one, as well as an option to scribble or highlight keywords in the stimulus. I use it on a day to day basis. I'd recommend checking it out.

AlexM

Postby AlexM » Tue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

We are the creators of "LSAT Logical Reasoning" and "LSAT Reading Comprehension" iPhone apps. Our content is original and was developed by experienced LSAT instructors. We are constantly upgrading our material and would love to get your feedback.

Alex

Paraflam

Postby Paraflam » Tue May 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Just checked out those two apps. By "5 full length LSAT logical reasoning tests" do you mean 5 35-question sections? Are they real LSAT questions? Thanks.

AlexM

Postby AlexM » Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

LSAT Logical Reasoning
There are 5 tests with 25 questions in each test. These questions are original, i.e. were developed by LSAT instructors specifically for this app. We are in the process of releasing minor fix/update to a few questions. In fact, one of the instructors who developed the questions scored 172 & will be starting law school at University of Texas - Austin this year.

My background is in Electrical Engineering - but I will gladly provide any feedback to the content creators.

Regards,
Alex

ps: Also checkout the LSAT Reading Comprehension App - contains 5 tests with 25-28 questions in each test. Each app is $3.99

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”