2 Questions about SuperPrep

ComatoseClown

2 Questions about SuperPrep

Postby ComatoseClown » Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

1) Regarding difficulty: Are the 3 SuperPrep tests generally harder when compared to all other released LSATs? Or easier? Or roughly the same difficulty?

2) Regarding the font of the questions' and passages' text in the 3 SuperPrep tests: Is the small test font and size (10 Times New Roman) in each of the 3 tests the same exact as that appearing on a real LSAT? ...because the SuperPrep font size looks to be smaller than the practice questions in the released June 2007 PDF test. Has the font size of LSAT questions' text gotten bigger in recent years?

tittsburghfeelers

Re: 2 Questions about SuperPrep

Postby tittsburghfeelers » Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 pm

ComatoseClown wrote:1) Regarding difficulty: Are the 3 SuperPrep tests generally harder when compared to all other released LSATs? Or easier? Or roughly the same difficulty?

2) Regarding the font of the questions' and passages' text in the 3 SuperPrep tests: Is the small test font and size (10 Times New Roman) in each of the 3 tests the same exact as that appearing on a real LSAT? ...because the SuperPrep font size looks to be smaller than the practice questions in the released June 2007 PDF test. Has the font size of LSAT questions' text gotten bigger in recent years?

1. I found the SuperPrep LG's on the 2nd and 3rd tests to be much harder than other released LSAT's. There's a couple of games that I came across that I had a very difficult time conquering, which was frustrating because I had normally done very well on games.

2. I don't remember there being a difference in font size when I went through the book, nor have I read anything concerning a changing of font size on recent lsats.

ComatoseClown

Postby ComatoseClown » Thu May 12, 2011 1:31 am

Thanks, tittsburghfeelers.

Any more answers?

MrBain_

Postby MrBain_ » Thu May 12, 2011 1:58 am

Each of the superprep test had a least one game that i got hung up on, which was frustrating. And with regards to the font, i think the actual prep test are bolded unlike the SP.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”