is the LG section really improvable?

deblaw

is the LG section really improvable?

Postby deblaw » Wed May 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I am taking the LSAT on December, which gives me about 7 months to study. I havent even started looking at the LG section, but will I be able to improve significantly over 7months?

thanks! :)

tmon

Re: is the LG section really improvable?

Postby tmon » Wed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

No question. You can easily review multiple books if necessary and do every published LG ever, multiple times, in that time frame. There isn't much more to do besides that.

SanDiegoJake

Postby SanDiegoJake » Thu May 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Absolutely. The LG section is the easiest to improve by both studying previous games as the previous poster stated and learning to recognize the common patterns. You'll want to learn a system of visually representing these games on paper so that you have a systematic approach to each and every question. There is a ton of useful advice on this board. First thing I would do if I were you would be to take timed LG section so you can see where you're starting from.

yngblkgifted

Postby yngblkgifted » Thu May 12, 2011 3:47 pm

deblaw wrote:I am taking the LSAT on December, which gives me about 7 months to study. I havent even started looking at the LG section, but will I be able to improve significantly over 7months?

thanks! :)

7 months is an eternity, and LG is BY FAR the EASIEST to improve on. All it is is repitition.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”