Nova Press LSAT Book

xChiTowNx

Nova Press LSAT Book

Postby xChiTowNx » Wed May 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi all,

I have the NOVA PRESS Master the LSAT book and was wondering people's take on the book? I do have the Bibles and a bunch of Kaplan Course books that I haven't used, and was wondering if using the Nova book would help at all?

ngogirl

Re: Nova Press LSAT Book

Postby ngogirl » Wed May 11, 2011 10:34 pm

I found the Nova book helpful for games strategies, when I began my prep.. For everything else, not. So, I just used the Nova book, once I understood their strategies, I moved on to other material...

tmon

Postby tmon » Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 pm

If you're considering buying it, save your money. If you got it for free, use it as a supplement if your primary reading (bibles, manhattan, whatever) doesn't get you as far as you'd like. I've found that reading new material, even if it's not as good, can be better than reading something I've already gone through, simply because it's more interesting to read something new for me.

xChiTowNx

Postby xChiTowNx » Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 am

I bought this book way back summer in Junior year cause Amazon was having a sale and haven't open it since then. I'll probably refer to it once I've worked through the LR and LG bibles, and use their RC as practice before I get the Manhattan RC book.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”