please send me some logic game pdfs?

kingjones59

please send me some logic game pdfs?

Postby kingjones59 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:40 am

Hey all, so I was dumb and bought a bunch of practice tests and completed all of the logic games already with 3 weeks still to go until the lsat, so I was wondering if someone would be so kind to send me some logic games pdfs? I really do not care that much which ones, the more recent ones are preferable, but I definitely need more practice before the test! Thank you!

If morality is an issue, I can send you a picture of all of the tests are already own, just was too much of a rook to make copies of

Re: please send me some logic game pdfs?

Postby 071816 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:44 am

kingjones59 wrote:Hey all, so I was dumb and bought a bunch of practice tests and completed all of the logic games already with 3 weeks still to go until the lsat, so I was wondering if someone would be so kind to send me some logic games pdfs? I really do not care that much which ones, the more recent ones are preferable, but I definitely need more practice before the test! Thank you!

If morality is an issue, I can send you a picture of all of the tests are already own, just was too much of a rook to make copies of

Isn't this blatant copyright infringement?

The Gentleman

Postby The Gentleman » Wed May 11, 2011 1:46 am

LSAT Blog has a number of free logic games for extra practice. (including one that I wrote and submitted :D )

http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Wed May 11, 2011 1:56 am

kingjones59 wrote:If morality is an issue...

*facepalm*

(Thanks Gent, for solving this guy's dilemma.)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”