QUALITY VS. quantity

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
accuratesite2020

New

QUALITY VS. quantity

Postby accuratesite2020 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:41 am

I am currently entrenched deep in Lesson 8 in Powerscore course. I am staying up with homework and its really ramping up, especially working in 3-4 PTs a week. I find myself getting frustrated because I want to keep working on past questions, (Traciela, etc) but I keep getting bogged down with new homework and test review. I can still manage to get a daily dose of Logic Games in, but sometimes I am shot out trying to work in a bunch of extra LR after 6 or so hours of deep work. Should I just relax? I feel and hope that the quality review I do on question practice and PT practice will pay off. It has already gotten me up 20 points from my diag. I just need to stay the course w/powerscore. Any people in PS can add to this and let me know if they feel the same. I mean 28 days and I am feeling pressure that I am not doing enough qs. Thanks.

Eugenie Danglars

Gold

Re: QUALITY VS. quantity

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 am

If what you're doing now is creating satisfactory improvement, stick with it. If you're feeling burnt out or like you're not improving enough it might be time for a reevaluation. Could you talk with your instructor about doing less general hw and instead focusing on your weak areas?

Jack Smirks

Silver

Re: QUALITY VS. quantity

Postby Jack Smirks » Mon May 09, 2011 6:45 am

Eugenie brings up a great point. It's more about improving in areas where you are weak than just maxing out on questions. You should dedicate more time/energy to practicing in areas that you still find confusing or don't have a complete grasp on. Tailor the PS course to your own individual needs and don't worry about just completing the homework.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�