5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm
Does each of the 10 tests have "dotted lines" along which to tear to detach the test from the book, or are all 10 practice tests fixed to the book, like normal pages in any book? (I ask b/c it might be convenient to be able to take it like a normal booklet on a desk that contains only the pages from each individual test, simulating the real thing.)
- Posts: 6688
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm
They don't have them. Use an exacto knife
- Posts: 1242
- Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:24 pm
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 pm
I would photocopy or scan and print them.
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:08 pm
No dotted lines, but they can be easily detached (I detached them all). The binding isn't that sturdy so the pages don't rip or anything.