Bubbling in previous section

byallmeans

Bubbling in previous section

Postby byallmeans » Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 pm

After time is up on a section, can you go back and bubble in the questions you failed to answer in time?

I know this is not allowed, but will anyone notice? Is there some procedure or mechanism to check for bubbling in empty questions from sections you are not allowed to return to?

(i.e., will proctors compare your answer sheet from before break and after the end of the test, to see if you have gone back and bubbled in the missing answers from section 3?)

whymeohgodno

Re: Bubbling in previous section

Postby whymeohgodno » Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Not advised. People have been caught doing this before. Proctors will take note and issue a misconduct notice which they report to LSAC.

People have even been issued misconduct notices and had their scores disqualified by writing after time was called on the writing section.

northwood

Postby northwood » Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 pm

its not allowed. if you get caught you get written up for misconduct during the test ( which is a serious offense)

Practice with a bubble answer sheet. If you have a bubbling error- cancel the test and sign up for the next one. Let this be the only and last time you think of doing this.

byallmeans

Postby byallmeans » Fri May 06, 2011 12:02 am

But how have people been caught? I don't see how a proctor could catch anyone bubbling in the wrong column on his or her scantron...

DoubleChecks

Postby DoubleChecks » Fri May 06, 2011 12:05 am

byallmeans wrote:After time is up on a section, can you go back and bubble in the questions you failed to answer in time?

I know this is not allowed, but will anyone notice? Is there some procedure or mechanism to check for bubbling in empty questions from sections you are not allowed to return to?

(i.e., will proctors compare your answer sheet from before break and after the end of the test, to see if you have gone back and bubbled in the missing answers from section 3?)

lol are you seriously asking TLS questions on how to cheat on the LSAT? lawlz to you

and you could get caught by, iunno, one of the multiple proctors seeing you bubble in the incorrect section? even assuming you have the few memorized and do not need to flip back to an earlier section to see which choices you chose, bubbling in a diff section can sometimes be obvious. it just doesnt seem worth the risk at all -- learn to bubble in in time, it is actually an easy and quick process lol.

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 am

byallmeans wrote: I don't see how a proctor could catch anyone bubbling in the wrong column on his or her scantron...

If it's that hard to figure out how they could see you doing it, maybe law school isn't for you.

Na_Swatch

Postby Na_Swatch » Fri May 06, 2011 12:07 am

Lol OPs username is very fitting for this question

glewz

Postby glewz » Fri May 06, 2011 12:20 am

This thread might also be relevant to your interests: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=154852

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”