To June or Not to June?

xChiTowNx
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am

To June or Not to June?

Postby xChiTowNx » Thu May 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey all,

I've been a member since October 2010, and all the links have been helpful.

I've just been wondering: The general consensus I've felt on this forum is to wait until your prep test range is within your intended goal.

I'm signed up for June 2011, my last LSAT was in October 2010 and it was a 147.

Long story short, I've been studying for about 2 months for June and so far, in 4 prep tests, its been a 148, 150, 152, 152.

Averages: LR -22
LG -9
RC -7

My obvious question is, With my goal being at least a 160 or above, do I have enough time to bring it up to even a 157 by next week, or should I not stress and switch to October 2011? Is it worth it to advantage in being able to have a score and get my application together over the summer and fire it off when everything goes live, or switch and do a 5-month study plan and

Keep in mind that I want to be/end up being a splitter (low GPA/high LSAT) but most of my intended schools are in the Midwest (think Loyola Chicago, Depaul, SLU, Marquette, etc).

Thanks!

tourdeforcex
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Re: To June or Not to June?

Postby tourdeforcex » Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

you should not stress and take october.

but make sure you are using that extra time wisely




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], TakeItToTrial and 9 guests