WWYD- take again? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
thisiswater

Silver

WWYD- take again?

Post by thisiswater » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying for Fall 2012- 3.48 GPA, weak weak weak ECs, middling LORs, my statement should be good but I doubt it will be great and 2 LSAT scores, a 166 in Dec. 2009, and a 170 in Oct. 2010.

I will be graduating next month, and will just be working while applying to law schools, so I could take the LSAT again, although not until October obviously. I'm a strong test taker and have never really done any prep beyond a few practice tests in the week before both of my previous testings.

I'm in Texas so I would love UT and I will be applying to parts of the T-14, plus probably Vandy, and maybe a few others that catch my eye.

So, what do you think? Should I take again? If it was you, would you take again?

lukebyalibi

New

Re: WWYD- take again?

Post by lukebyalibi » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:34 pm

I would be stoked with a 170! IMO I would only take it again if I knew you could get higher then the 170.

paratactical

Platinum

Re: WWYD- take again?

Post by paratactical » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Get someone to help you figure out what kinds of questions are your weaknesses if you haven't already. Study them a bit (nothing crazy) and take a few PTs with 5 sections. If you are scoring better than 170 after that, then I would seriously think about studying hard core and taking again. If your scores are still in the 166-170 range, I'd probably not take it again.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”