Pittsburgh test-takers - Pitt vs. Duquesne

leche

Pittsburgh test-takers - Pitt vs. Duquesne

Postby leche » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:47 am

So I'm a moron and waited till the last minute to register for June. I took the Feb test at Pitt and was really pleased with the test center in David Lawrence Hall - I had nice long tables with a space in between each person, no noise, and relatively comfy chairs...but Pitt was closed by the time I registered for June. Has anyone taken it at Duquesne? I'm a little nervous about the center itself, that and driving downtown/finding parking during lunch hour rush :|

drs36

Re: Pittsburgh test-takers - Pitt vs. Duquesne

Postby drs36 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 pm

I took my test at Duquesne and didn't have any problems. What time is your test? I thought they were in the mornings, and that would take out any concerns about rush hour. Regardless, I'm 99 percent sure Duquesne has on site parking lots, although I don't know the prices. I can't remember if there were long tables or desks, but I don't remember being uncomfortable.

leche

Re: Pittsburgh test-takers - Pitt vs. Duquesne

Postby leche » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 pm

The June test is at 12:30 pm. A huge benefit for someone who is not a morning person. I was considering taking a bus instead, but that could potentially be worse. But thank you for the feedback on the test center.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”